It's a Jolly Holiday with LL. *FINISHED* Final Update on pg. 58.

Awesome lists!!

And I like the idea of a test, Paula, for the trip home!

I'm intrigued by the school bread. You both list it as your favorite. Interesting.

How about...

Favorite cast member?
Favorite photo? You took so many great ones!
Favorite light fixture? Is that even possible?? ;)

Oh, LL, your lists are practically perfect in every way! :goodvibes

They reminded me of the many great moments of your trip! I so don't want your TR to end -- I can't wait until you go in May!

I'm so sad that it's ending, but I'm DYING to see your souvenirs!

Awesome lists!!

And I like the idea of a test, Paula, for the trip home!

I'm intrigued by the school bread. You both list it as your favorite. Interesting.

How about...

Favorite cast member?
Favorite photo? You took so many great ones!
Favorite light fixture? Is that even possible?? ;)
Those are hard favorites to name! :eek: I will have to think about it before I give my answers.

Great lists! Can't wait for your final thoughts!
Thanks!

Oh, LL, your lists are practically perfect in every way! :goodvibes

They reminded me of the many great moments of your trip! I so don't want your TR to end -- I can't wait until you go in May!
I loved it when we compared our lists because we relived all those great trip memories again. :cloud9:

I'm so sad that it's ending, but I'm DYING to see your souvenirs!
Oy with the souvenirs! ;) I am going to go enlist Marc's help with the pics right now. :upsidedow

Here are the majority of my souvenirs. I already posted my pins and I refuse to go out in the cold and take a picture of the Stitch magnet on the back of my car or my license plate bracket doohickey. :rolleyes1

Hummingbird ornament, I bought one for my Mom as well. I also bought my Mom beaver butt soap as a joke but she has it so no picture.
426373582_8X5p5-M.jpg

426373005_aPYCX-M.jpg

Magnets. Also not pictured is the "mood magnet" that I bought and brought to work. It has different faces of Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy & Donald in differed moods. Then it has the little indicator. For instance today I was "Ecstatic" because it was Friday.
426372875_uBzyH-M.jpg

426372776_JTkHC-M.jpg

Holding up my WL postcard of course!
426372548_aSKf6-M.jpg

Cutest gift card holder....EVER. This is for my parents gift card for Christmas.
426373173_WYPjj-M.jpg

The rolling bag we bought to carry all our loot home.
426376603_Q6WMS-M.jpg

My soft little Eeyore.
426376193_Kzh9p-M.jpg

Brace yourself LegoMom....this is a picture of a monkey ornament. For my brother, he loves Monkeys. He's weird.

426376028_rrkNR-M.jpg

Did you survive LegoMom? ;)

Castle Ornament.
426375835_EHYgT-M.jpg

Mickey Ice Cube Tray.
426377878_hVgEY-M.jpg

In use!
426377699_99zRa-M.jpg

Massaging bar and citrus soap from Basin. I also bought MIL a cute dragonfly soap but again...I gave that to her. I also bought her a wine magnet at the cooking store.
426375698_kvHZC-M.jpg

Our cookbooks.
426377540_hbaJx-M.jpg

Liberty Tree Mugs. I love these things!
426377354_8oTVB-M.jpg

426377072_cFLKP-M.jpg

Imagine this with a Stitch and that is what is on my car.
426374716_nh5KH-M.jpg

I adore my Stitch bank. Hopefully we will collect enough change and spare money in there to cover our tips on our May trip...or at least some of them.
426374425_P5iq8-M.jpg

Lilo & Stitch Ornament.
426375410_hvQgF-M.jpg

This little ornament was really hard to get a photo of. This is the best one out of the 7 I took. It says 2008 on one side and Walt Disney World on the other. We bought it pre-engraved!
426374287_boy5v-M.jpg

Coolest. Book. Ever.
426374869_NxECe-M.jpg

426375108_hy4g6-M.jpg

Photo Album that still doesn't have any pictures in it.
426375230_r7wbV-M.jpg

That's it! Way too much stuff. I feel badly that I lost the originals and if I ever find them I will post them...somewhere.

Coming Up....
Last but not least...our final thoughts.

Excellent souvies! They capture the magic of your trip perfectly. I'm always so amazed... no matter how much I think I have scoured the shops within an inch of their lives there are more souvies out there I've never even seen! Here's to more shopping! ;)

Your souvies cheered me up tonight! I shopped myself ragged today so I'm spent and crabby. But we got our new TV! :woohoo:

You need to put one of your beau-ti-ful pictures in that frame! :thumbsup2

I love the souvies:goodvibes Especially the windchime... I love gnomes, the travelocity gnome in particular. A Mickey Gnome NEEDS to be added to my collection:rotfl:

I looked at that same car magnet...I really wanted it, I'm not sure why I didn't buy it:confused3 . It's a good thing I didn't though, cause 2 weeks ago I got a Uzelac Gymnastics magnet w/ Allison's name on it (so I can be a bragging mom:thumbsup2 )... There is NO METAL on the back of my car:lmao: I ended up putting it on my gas-cap. Apparently Toyota makes it's cars out of plastic only... except the gas cap!:rotfl2:

Paula

I'm finally up to date on your almost completed trip report. I started the other week on this trip report and the pretrip report that went with it. Awesomeness! :thumbsup2

Yah! :yay:

Your posts totally brightened my morning, hon! What a treat to read about the favorite things and then see all the fun souvies. Makes me think of what I might like to be next week! :lmao: I'm sad that this trip report is coming to a close, but glad we have your adventures in May to look forward to. :thumbsup2

Great souvenirs!!! Connor has the fuzzy Eeyore, too! I have those cookbooks on my souvie wish list for June! Looking at all your great purchases makes me want to do some Disney World shopping right now!

Excellent souvies! They capture the magic of your trip perfectly. I'm always so amazed... no matter how much I think I have scoured the shops within an inch of their lives there are more souvies out there I've never even seen! Here's to more shopping! ;)
Oh geez. I would to promise Marc that I would not go souvenir crazy on our May trip. We spent WAY too much money in September. Though....things keep getting added to my "little" souvie list. :rolleyes1

Your souvies cheered me up tonight! I shopped myself ragged today so I'm spent and crabby. But we got our new TV! :woohoo:

You need to put one of your beau-ti-ful pictures in that frame! :thumbsup2
Congrats on the new tv! I'm glad I could cheer you up.

Great souvies! Some really neat things there.
Thanks, it was fun shopping for them!

I love the souvies:goodvibes Especially the windchime... I love gnomes, the travelocity gnome in particular. A Mickey Gnome NEEDS to be added to my collection:rotfl:

I looked at that same car magnet...I really wanted it, I'm not sure why I didn't buy it:confused3 . It's a good thing I didn't though, cause 2 weeks ago I got a Uzelac Gymnastics magnet w/ Allison's name on it (so I can be a bragging mom:thumbsup2 )... There is NO METAL on the back of my car:lmao: I ended up putting it on my gas-cap. Apparently Toyota makes it's cars out of plastic only... except the gas cap!:rotfl2:

Paula
I have a thing for gnomes too. I painted a gnome at a pottery shop to have for our garden wedding this summer. He sits on this little shelf near my computer now. He's very cute.
That's funny about your car, I feel like my Stitch magnet isn't very strong and he will fall off at anytime but he hasn't yet.

I'm finally up to date on your almost completed trip report. I started the other week on this trip report and the pretrip report that went with it. Awesomeness! :thumbsup2
Wow. I am impressed that you got through both! That's a lot of my ramblings. :rotfl2: Thanks for reading. I've already started my PTR for May if you are interested...look at my shameless PTR pluggin! ;)

Yah! :yay:

Your posts totally brightened my morning, hon! What a treat to read about the favorite things and then see all the fun souvies. Makes me think of what I might like to be next week! :lmao: I'm sad that this trip report is coming to a close, but glad we have your adventures in May to look forward to. :thumbsup2
I am glad to have your brightened your morning. I'm sad too and I think this TR would have lasted a lot longer if I didn't have my PTR to look forward too.

Great souvenirs!!! Connor has the fuzzy Eeyore, too! I have those cookbooks on my souvie wish list for June! Looking at all your great purchases makes me want to do some Disney World shopping right now!
I love the Eeyore. He's so cute. He's right by my monitor now. We really like the cookbooks, they are fun to look through.

I love Disney stuff....as you'll see from my TR.
I can't believe how much I bought, I have never ever bought that many souvenirs in my life. Usually I just buy one or two things but I went crazy. :upsidedow

WOW...that's a lot of souvies. No wonder you needed the rolling bag :rotfl: That's why I didn't have a souvie section on my TR. My one pair of earring wouldn't really cut it ;)

LOVE the villains book, LL! I am so going to have to bring a ton of cash with me for souvenirs...

I love all your souvies!! I told DH that now since we have 2 WDW magnets, we need to start collecting them from the resorts we stay at. I really like your WL one!

I am tempted to buy the Beaver Butt soap as a gag gift for someone, I laughed when I saw it in Canada, but am really curious to see what the scent is...:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter