It'll Be All Right -A May 2012 TR Closing Thought and PTR Link 8/12*

Awesome update! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Sorry your trip had a not so magical ending. At least you got to see 3 parks that day! I am always SO tired at the end of a Disney vacation, that is the ONLY negative I can think of about a WDW vacation.

That is true, I never thought of it that way before. :goodvibes Sometimes, I feel like I need a vacation after my WDW vacation, because I get home and I'm so exhausted. Disney is definitely go, go, go, that's for sure.

Wanted to let you know that I'm still reading along thanks to the DIS app, but commenting is a little more difficult. Too bad it will be ending soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wanted to let you know that I'm still reading along thanks to the DIS app, but commenting is a little more difficult. Too bad it will be ending soon!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Totally understandable! It's hard to do a lot of computer-related things when the item in question is broke!

Just like every Disney vacation, this May 2012 trip was special and unique in a lot of ways. I experienced dozens of things for the first time, fell in love with Disney dining, and discovered that not every moment of a trip can/will be perfect. I haven't had another trip like it since, and I know I never will. At least not so long as Landon's living with us.

However, that's what makes Disney World the place that it is. Each trip is a new experience, and I'd like to think I'll be like MEK, where my on my 10th, 12th, even 20th vacation I'll be able to create a list of all the firsts I got to see, do, and/or taste.

I began trying to summarize all my first experiences and realized the list was too great. It'd take 3 or 4 updates to give all of them their due, and I also came to the conclusion that my previous update would officially wrap this report up.

I cannot believe it took me a year and a half to write about this fantastic Disney experience, but such as it is, I am grateful I did. It's been a pleasure reading all your comments, and I can't say enough how nice it was for all of you to take the time to write those replies.

And if you all feel so inclined, I'd love for you to join me over in the Pre-Trip Report section for my next report:

[THREAD=3156655]I Suppose the Baby Can Come, As Well- A december 2013 PTR[/THREAD]

So long for now!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter