It Use To Be Easy To Eat

clombardi said:
The plan will be changing very soon. I think it is April. A friend of the family has a trip planned for the summer and received a copy of the new plan. The change is that you will no longer be getting dessert with your sit down meal. Instead, you will have 2 snack credits per day.
We just received a nice little set of brochures from Disney for our August trip. Dessert is listed for CS and for TS. Just states that dessert is excluded at breakfast.

Wow! I am soooooo sorry that I ruined everyone's day. :confused3 I feel liked I yelled "Fire!" in a movie theatre. I know exactly how you all feel about conflicting info because I was in the same situation when we had the dining plan last July.

I am truly glad that the info my UK friend received from the Disneyinternational website @

http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/SP2.asp?id=news4

was incorrect. He has since called and found out that the wrong info was published on the site at the time he booked, and has since been changed. It still varies slightly from the info I see on the US disney site.

So just to clarify, your original information was wrong? We're going in May, so your saying that dessert will still be offered with a TS meal? I'm just trying to make sure I have all my ducks in a row...I hate sometimes how rumors start snowballing, there's another thread discussing this post here...let's make sure we're all on the same page.

So is it dessert or no dessert with a TS now?

We have no reason to believe that anything has changed.

In 1997 we had gotten the plan "Food N Fun" !! If I remember correctly (so many things have changed through the years) It included breakfast (any breakfast, characters too) Dinner at any restaurant (except Victoria & Alberts) and could go on the little speed boats as many times as you wanted. It was all included!

Now you less for MORE money!! :crazy2:

And I also want to add that I believe we were served breakfast on the plane!!

"The times they are a changing"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter