It Figures..

FayeW

DIS Veteran
We have been to Orlando 3 times, staying in 2bdrm condos through skyauction each time. The first time we stayed at Cypress Point Grand Villas and we absolutely loved it but it was not available for our dates either of the next 2 trips so we stayed at Bryan's Spanish Cove and Orbit One, respectively.

We didn't go in 2007 but are planning for Dec 2008. I am all set to either rent from an owner and try Bonnet Creek, or hold off as long as possible to see if CPGV will come up for skyauction.

Here's the thing: while we enjoyed our stay at Orbit One (very clean and spacious), we didn't particularily care for Kissimmee. We just like Lake Buena Vista area better. The kids, on the other hand (DD13 and DS11) absolutely loved Orbit One and think it is "the best place ever"! The one place we had decided we weren't going back to is the only place they want to stay. Go figure.

(I really want to stay at Bonnet Creek but I am very frugal, and even renting from an owner I am looking at doubling the cost of a skyauction week.)

ETA: Sorry, I posted this to Review Board by mistake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter