• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

It feels so good to be here

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
I've been lurking for the last week over here as I hadn't otld some of our DIS members about our plans.

It's so nice to be here and finally say Paul and I will be having our ceremony at the Yacht Club in May with our reception at Ariels and we're dead excited - let the planning commence :teeth:

I so can't wait to spend more time with you all on this board and get all the tips and stuff ;)

How exciting!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I would have loved to have a full fledged Disney wedding...but my parents would have killed me! heheh. Honeymooning there is morning than enough for me I guess! :)

Welcome to the wedding and honeymoon board - it is such an exciting time and hopefully we can help with questions you may have along the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter