It’s a...WDWKOOK LIVE TRIP of FIRSTS! TRIP SUMMARY PAGE 17!

We are following along and anxiously awaiting our chance to join you at WDW.
Enjoy being under the roof of CR, and hopefully it will be nice weather for Bay Lake tomorrow.

4 days, 16 hour for us...

Kook-
CuteAsMinnie finally got her DH to finally join in. Looking forward to sharing in :mickeyjumyour fun!!
:yay:

Random observations, (these may happen often):

The curried rice with seafood they brought out by mistake is very tasty, and so is the one I ordered. Which brings me to the observation that I best stop eating both if I have any intention of getting a Dole Whip.

The right side of CC seems to have no AC so pick the left side if you're hot;). It's probably due to the automatic door being open almost all the time.

Seeing the handle-less mugs for the first time in person is cringe-worthy. It's much harder carrying more than one and guests look mildly frustrated by them. Can't hang them off their strollers either. Considering Disney basically gets the soda for nothing, not sure what prompted this cost-cutting measure that will make guests get fewer refills.

First solo and Live Trip Report? Way to go. You need to add some selfies in there though, so we know it's you. :lmao:

So thrilled you've arrived :hug: Sorry for the long wait for DME. Did you get a KTTW card or a generic MB when you checked in. I can't wait to see your room!!!

Someone may have packed their MBs in their checked bag:rolleyes1
Oops. That's easy to do. ::yes::

Tower Club room and view is amazing! Will post room photos later. Entire monorail car to myself! Heading for a bite to eat at Capt. Cook's
That's really convenient to have the monorail in the rain. Those skies looked very stormy. We'll probably eat at Captain Cooks when we are staying at the GF in Dec. It has some good food. :)

Sounds exciting! Beach Club has recently become our favorite place to stay due to the gorgeously updated rooms! We usually prefer YC, but until they renovate, we're gong to opt for BC and walk over to YC for any amenities we prefer. I'm anxious to see pictures and hear your thoughts!

Some changes may have occurred since last I posted...:rolleyes1

Following along will be such a treat for all of us! Have a magical trip!pixiedust:

Oh, thank you!

Can't wait to read more...especially your RPC stay. We'll be staying GF RPC in 55 days! RPC is a first for us! Enjoy your trip!

Another RPC first YAY!

Kook, I have noted the Dismeet and will be there if we can plan on being in Epcot on that day. (we don't have parkhoppers) Hope to see you there!

:thumbsup2

Kook … Looking forward to all your various reports and pictures. We'll be there very soon ourselves.

I'll keep the place nice and tidy for you:)

Page 2, I am slow....:rolleyes1
BUT I AM HERE :hug: DH will be okay, he must be like wait, my girls....... what a truly magical way to celebrate raising such a beautiful, and intelligent woman and sending her off to college than WDW!!!!

Safe travels tomorrow! You will have the most amazing trip my friend! Enjoy :love:

Not slow - BUSY!! Travels were safe and now I'm settled, with a story I know you'll appreciate, stay tuned.

Woohoo! Subbing in to follow along with your solo adventure!

Welcome to my adventure!

This is going to be great reading, super excited follow!

And by great you must mean kooky and crazy?!

What a great idea! Good for you. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

Thanks, only DISers understand. About half of my non-virtual friends looked a bit sad when I told them or asked why I would want to do this. Tough crowd.

A little late to the party, but looking forward to reading along. Safe and easy travels tomorrow!! Great idea to report from all 3 resorts on one thread, btw. Thanks for making it easy for us to keep up!

And thanks for joining me here!

Howdy! A bit late, so thanks for the heads up. You deserve this trip!!! Eat popcorn::, drink :drinking1, and be merry:woohoo:! Safe travels, friend!!!

Well, by golly, look who's here! Welcome back and pull up a rocker and sit a spell.

Looking forward to following your adventure :)
Five weeks until our first F & W and MNSSHP party:

Your trip will be here before you know it.

Thanks, KOOK :goodvibes.

Today it all begins! Hope you have a great start to your trip with your CR Tower Club stay :wizard:.

Enjoy the AllEars Meet :).

Yep, it kind of all did happen, stay tuned! I feel so grown-up having an AllEars meet and greet.

On the plane and apparently my photo of my luggage is too big for the server! Fingers crossed I can fix the problem after I land.

Quoting myself so I can insert some cute luggage now that I'm on my iPad.

image.jpeg

Uh oh!!!! Hmmmm :scratchin how many pieces of luggage did she take?!?!!!!!! :dance3:

Let us know when you have your first :mickeybar

:flower3:

OMG, this cracked me up because you remembered how the KOOK family of 3 once had a dozen pieces at WL once. I only have 2 this time since I flew.

Following - so excited for our first stay at CR Atrium in October! Your report will get us so ready!

Just for the record, this trip was Tower Club, which is quite different from Atrium Club...

Kook- It's loads of fun following along. Looking forward to your upcoming WDW adventures! :dance3:

I'm so glad my crazy antics aren't driving you away - yet.

So sorry for the rain, but you've ARRIVED!

I am here! I was there! I like it better here;)

Rain, schmain, we all know a rainy day at Disney is better than a dry day at home. Except when CR looks like it's melting.

We are following along and anxiously awaiting our chance to join you at WDW.
Enjoy being under the roof of CR, and hopefully it will be nice weather for Bay Lake tomorrow.

4 days, 16 hour for us...

So soon you'll be pulling up to the port cochere! Tuesday is supposed to be rain-free which might be the first day in???

Kook-
CuteAsMinnie finally got her DH to finally join in. Looking forward to sharing in :mickeyjumyour fun!!
:yay:

:welcome: Mr. CuteAsMinnie!! I am honored my little TR has inspired you to join. Or, was Mrs. Lodge Captain tired of telling you everything I was posting?

Here is a very special object that is giving thanks, just as I am for having you and everyone else here...
image.jpeg

First solo and Live Trip Report? Way to go. You need to add some selfies in there though, so we know it's you. :lmao:

This is a strange and mysterious TR, and mysterious it shall remain. But if you look closely, my snazzy running shoes got in the trash can photo above and I can, in fact, further prove I'm not a vampire...
image.jpeg

So thrilled you've arrived :hug: Sorry for the long wait for DME. Did you get a KTTW card or a generic MB when you checked in. I can't wait to see your room!!!

image.jpeg

I always ask for the KTTW Card as backup and they still give me a hard time which is annoying, but she did hand one over, albeit reluctantly. I may have also found a couple MBs in a checked bag...

I thought the Contemporary was melting! :) Enjoy your trip!!

:rotfl2:You're so right, that's hilarious. It looks avant garde.

Oops. That's easy to do. ::yes::

That's really convenient to have the monorail in the rain. Those skies looked very stormy. We'll probably eat at Captain Cooks when we are staying at the GF in Dec. It has some good food. :)

You can literally not get a drop on you if you stick to the monorail resorts. CC has a tasty selection and pineapple Lanai and Trader Sam's is right next door.

A little late but I'm here and following along!!

It's never too late to join!

Sounds exciting! Beach Club has recently become our favorite place to stay due to the gorgeously updated rooms! We usually prefer YC, but until they renovate, we're gong to opt for BC and walk over to YC for any amenities we prefer. I'm anxious to see pictures and hear your thoughts!

I'm glad to hear that and it's all so close-by.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your luggage!!! Mr. Lodge Captain will love the trash can pic! :rotfl:
Glad you are settled and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter