Is Topolino's REALLY that much harder now?

ryansstitch

Mouseketeer
So I've been trying since our ADR window opened to get any reservation at Topolinos during our 2/8-2/16 stay. I have seen nothing. Not even a dinner. We're looking to actually book breakfast. We've been there in 9/2021 and got 2 reservations. Wound up canceling 1, but saw them pop up from time to time. Now nothing. Is this an IT issue or is it really that much more in demand in 2023? We wanted to book for my son's first birthday😭

So I've been trying since our ADR window opened to get any reservation at Topolinos during our 2/8-2/16 stay. I have seen nothing. Not even a dinner. We're looking to actually book breakfast. We've been there in 9/2021 and got 2 reservations. Wound up canceling 1, but saw them pop up from time to time. Now nothing. Is this an IT issue or is it really that much more in demand in 2023? We wanted to book for my son's first birthday😭
I’ve been on 3 trips and never been able to snag one. I had one last week on my 60 day window but stupid Disney IT got “stuck” after I clicked on the time. Had to refresh and it was gone 😡

We’re going during that time too and I haven’t seen anything dropped. But people do cancel last minute. Now with the 2 hour window it’ll be a lot more last minute probably. But I would check day of and night before

I've been checking a bit and yes, people are definitely hoarding until the very last minute. It's bit frustrating that you still have to make park reservations, as now I won't be able to just work around whatever ADR I get.

We didn’t have too much of an issue snagging one for our trip last May (dinner) but our reservation window just opened up for our 10 night stay in April and I could not get a dinner any of the 10 nights- even started trying to book at the end of the trip first.

We didn’t have too much of an issue snagging one for our trip last May (dinner) but our reservation window just opened up for our 10 night stay in April and I could not get a dinner any of the 10 nights- even started trying to book at the end of the trip first.
Try checking now. They only released April’s reservations today

I am having the same problem but for Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’. How many people do you need the reservation for? I have a Topolino’s dinner on 2/11 at 8:30 for three, and will drop it if I can get Homecomin’ instead that night. You may already know about this, but keep an eye out on the Cancelled ADR post!

Where are you staying and what's your party size? I'm staying at RIV and options were plentiful when I looked for a party of 6 as early as 60+3. I don't know if they were available earlier than that because I wasn't looking earlier than that.

I just remembered I have a reservation on 2/16 for Topolino’s breakfast at 11:30 am for three that I can’t make. How many are in your party? PM if you want it.

I am having the same problem but for Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’. How many people do you need the reservation for? I have a Topolino’s dinner on 2/11 at 8:30 for three, and will drop it if I can get Homecomin’ instead that night. You may already know about this, but keep an eye out on the Cancelled ADR post!
Thank you, but there are 5 of us, 3 small kids included. I hope your Homecomin ADR comes through!

Check the night before and constantly refresh the app. I signed up for a reservation finder but the ones that get dropped go so fast they don’t show up for the text alert. I was able to get a reservation for today for 6 (I only needed 5 but it wasn’t showing for that, system is weird for odd numbers) I saw a bunch that were too early for us and they were gone in less than a minute each time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter