Is this the elusive emailed PIN number special.

Madhead22

Earning My Ears
i just woke to a email from wdw concerning Disney Caribbean beach stay for $129 a nite between sun - thur early July to August , is this a individual promotion for me one or did all you folks receive something similar.

i think some peopel got it and some didn't - i know I didnt 'get it and several others in other disney groups said they didn't get it either

it will be interestign to see if it pops up later in the day thought

I got is as well. We just stayed at Caribbean Beach in March so I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Same here. Got the CB offer as well. Our last visit was 5 months ago. Who gets/doesn't get UOCs has been speculated on for a long time but I'm not sure anyone has ever figured it out for sure.

I got it as well and have seen quite a few reports on here, FWIW. I highly suspect it has to do with construction going on there so there's tons of availability and Disney is trying to fill rooms by dangling an attractive offer.

It must have something to do with activity on you wdw account , I mean I've been going for many years but I've been very active with calling there in which case I give my info on phone. It must register somewhere as I've never had a pin sent to me. I would never ever go there that month and consisdering the way they handled FD this year , I believe I'm just about finish with on property as well.

no email here. we r going in july and only could get all star movies. not thrilled about staying there

Got it too. When I was looking for offers I never got them, now that I won't use them I get them all the time.

We got it and we have not stayed at Caribbean Beach in 20 some years, we always stay deluxe since we received our first PIN 7 years ago and now we never get PINS.. but this one I got... weird.

I received the same e-mail and I myself have never booked a WDW trip! But, I do play around on the website and always leave a trip in my cart, as I heard that this can trigger PIN codes. They did mention the construction in the e-mail so I agree with GADisneyDad14 that they are just trying to fill rooms. I believe this is only the second PIN code I have ever received, and I think the first one was for DLR. Anyway, not going to WDW for a couple of years, so will not be using it anyway!

It must have something to do with activity on you wdw account , I mean I've been going for many years but I've been very active with calling there in which case I give my info on phone. It must register somewhere as I've never had a pin sent to me. I would never ever go there that month and consisdering the way they handled FD this year , I believe I'm just about finish with on property as well.
Yeah I don't like how free dining went this year either. I stayed up all night to book only for half of my dates to be sold out. I booked it hoping to add the rest later but nothing ever showed up for free dining. Plenty of non-free dining rooms though but they wouldn't apply the discount to those. Playing with the site they sold rooms in blocks and most of those blocks were for 4-5 nights with many of those wanting to stay longer unable to book. I have never had an issue in the past with getting free dining on the morning of release for my whole length of stay. After the disaster we had dealing with memory maker when we got home after our last trip in 2014 (big part of why we haven't been back in recent years) and now this I don't feel the same way about Disney. Customer service has gone out the door and no loyalty to returning guests either. I had a cm tell me not to expect to see free dining packages available if they currently aren't because when someone cancels they don't go back into the free dining offer but at rack rates. Which I completely believe because nothing has come available at either Pop or Music for multiple different dates that I have tried.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I hear ya , I was determined this yr , for 3 yrs I missed it and by 100 in the afternoon they were blown out. I even called they had nerve to say call back In three days. I ended up goin with WBC from sun to Friday after TG for 438.00. Honestly I can't wait till kids are older and wdw can go **** in there hat.

I have looked off and on for FD for 11/27-12/2. Today they had 2 choices, a $5,000 or a $10,000 package. Seriously? Pretty price for 2 people for 5 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter