• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this possible... not sure how to summarize here!

Conno

Mouseketeer
I'm lucky enough to be spending 16 days with the Mouse from late October this year, until 14th Nov.

Work has told me last minute I have a meeting to attend in Sarasota, FL. on the 14th-15th Nov... convenient for me as I'm already in FL. (I'm from the UK).

As a result of the 15th being a Friday, I've decided to go back to Disney, spend Friday and Saturday night there, and fly home Sunday. This will be on a different reservation - but likely at the same hotel (BC).

Question is: will Bell Services hold my luggage for 36 hours at the end of my original reservation while I'm off property if I show them/make them aware of my upcoming reservation and explain I'm attending meetings and coming back the next day?

I'll be travelling with two huge cases and don't want to lug them to Sarasota and back.

I'm lucky enough to be spending 16 days with the Mouse from late October this year, until 14th Nov.

Work has told me last minute I have a meeting to attend in Sarasota, FL. on the 14th-15th Nov... convenient for me as I'm already in FL. (I'm from the UK).

As a result of the 15th being a Friday, I've decided to go back to Disney, spend Friday and Saturday night there, and fly home Sunday. This will be on a different reservation - but likely at the same hotel (BC).

Question is: will Bell Services hold my luggage for 36 hours at the end of my original reservation while I'm off property if I show them/make them aware of my upcoming reservation and explain I'm attending meetings and coming back the next day?

I'll be travelling with two huge cases and don't want to lug them to Sarasota and back.

I'm pretty sure they will as I've heard of Bell Services holding guests luggage for 3-4 days while they are on a Disney Cruise with a resort stay before and after the cruise. However, there's no way to know for sure until you get there and ask.

I always have help with my bags when I check out. A cast member comes to my room and asks where they are taking the bags. I tell the cast member to take the bags to Bell Services. The cast member gives me a claim check. I don't recall the cast member ever asking me questions about when I will retrieve the bags.

I don't take the bags directly to Bell Services myself because I have had an Owners Locker for years and I can't carry it. (It goes to Bell Services where it is picked up by the company.)

I'd probably ask either the front desk personnel or a Bell Services supervisor right after check in, that way on the very outside chance they say no, you can come up with plan "B". But I don't think it will be a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter