Is this enough? Or do we need to see more?

Cinderella Fan

Disney Bride!! December 2006
Hi guys!

DH and I are taking some high school girls with us next week for a conference in Anaheim and will be staying at the Hilton. Our plan is to go tot DL/DCA for 2 days, and we have all of Friday free.

We are renting a car and going out sight seeing. They have a couple requests, and I have them planned, but this is a once in a lifetime trip for them and I want to make sure they are able to see as much as they can.

- Shopping on Rodeo (this is also one of MY requests :goodvibes). Does anyone know what time the shops open? 10??

- Walk of Fame

- El Capitan

- Grauman's Chinese Theatre / Kodak Theatre

- Sprinkles (YAY!!! :banana:)

- Santa Monica for the beach and the Pier. I was thinking dinner at Gladstones, but if there is some place else that isn't so "touristy", ideas would be helpful.

What order should we do things? Sightseeing first, then shopping, and then the beach? Any help would be GREATLTY appreciated!! Do we need to add something in? I want to make this a lot of fun for them.

Thanks!

Hi guys!

DH and I are taking some high school girls with us next week for a conference in Anaheim and will be staying at the Hilton. Our plan is to go tot DL/DCA for 2 days, and we have all of Friday free.

We are renting a car and going out sight seeing. They have a couple requests, and I have them planned, but this is a once in a lifetime trip for them and I want to make sure they are able to see as much as they can.

- Shopping on Rodeo (this is also one of MY requests :goodvibes). Does anyone know what time the shops open? 10??

- Walk of Fame

- El Capitan

- Grauman's Chinese Theatre / Kodak Theatre

- Sprinkles (YAY!!! :banana:)

- Santa Monica for the beach and the Pier. I was thinking dinner at Gladstones, but if there is some place else that isn't so "touristy", ideas would be helpful.

What order should we do things? Sightseeing first, then shopping, and then the beach? Any help would be GREATLTY appreciated!! Do we need to add something in? I want to make this a lot of fun for them.

Thanks!

You'll have such a great time in California!

I hope I can help a little:

-Most shops open by 10 (some 9am), except for Sunday, when it may be 11am

-You'll love Sprinkles. Make sure to save plenty of room in your stomach because they are big cupcakes (you can easily share one) - with lots of frosting!

-You might try Moonshadows in Malibu. Less touristy and better quality food.

Another food suggestion is the Cafe in Fred Segal (a clothing store). I know it sounds odd, but they have great food and smoothies and there can be excellent celeb watching as well.

Thanks so much!!!!!! I am getting really excited about this trip, I almost can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter