Is there such a thing?

bettyann29

<font color=blue>Heres my contribution for today..
Is there such a thing as a park ticket for admission after 4 pm for non Florida resident?

Just checking out options.

Thanks!

Is there such a thing as a park ticket for admission after 4 pm for non Florida resident?

Just checking out options.

Thanks!

Certain "convention" tickets are for "late entry" times.

More HERE.

Are convention tickets only for conventions at WDW, or can you get convention tickets if your convention is at the Orlando Convention Center?

Are convention tickets only for conventions at WDW, or can you get convention tickets if your convention is at the Orlando Convention Center?

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but conventions tickets are bought in bulk by the convention itself and then sold to its participants, so this will depend on whether your conventions offers them. I think.

I went to a convention at the S&D that offered and after 2pm ticket, but we bought them on the conventions website, not through Disney.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but conventions tickets are bought in bulk by the convention itself and then sold to its participants, so this will depend on whether your conventions offers them. I think.

Yes I think that's right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter