Is there anyway to get more than a 5 day park ticket?

People saying it's a way to kick locals out need to remember that ticket renting was a huge thing and Disney needed to curb stomp it. Hopefully now with how efficient they have the picture taking portion of the 3-5 day hoppers down they may bring it back.

I'm sure there is also some behind the scenes wrangling where they went over the #'s and figured out how many people were needing those extra days vs people selling unused days and came to the conclusion that 5 days was the cut off point.

My experience was an exception made by a ticket booth supervisor.

This is the policy. But they do make exceptions, like they did in my case. I believe the original ticket stays in their system for 30 days. If they grant an exception, the AP will expire on the anniversary of the first day the original ticket was used.

They also may, or may not require the balance for the AP be paid in full when doing this type of upgrade.

Thank you. Enjoy

Us Aussies can get a 10 day pass that isn't too much more then the 5 day, it used to be 14 days! I don't think you could get one though as you have to show id when you pick up the tickets.

I'm heading over to Disneyland in February. How can Aussies get more than a 5 day ticket? I'd love to know!

People saying it's a way to kick locals out need to remember that ticket renting was a huge thing and Disney needed to curb stomp it. Hopefully now with how efficient they have the picture taking portion of the 3-5 day hoppers down they may bring it back.

I'm sure there is also some behind the scenes wrangling where they went over the #'s and figured out how many people were needing those extra days vs people selling unused days and came to the conclusion that 5 days was the cut off point.

They fixed that well over a year ago. The only excuse at this point is that they figured out they made extra money not selling longer tickets and decided to go with it, even if it angered a certain subset of guests.

TDA is trying to mitigate the capital costs and visitor crowding associated with the new DCA by strategically managing the pricing and availability of admission media:

Their visitor crowding problem is not because of people on a once a year trip who want to stay for 6 days instead of 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter