Is there anything like being 'ADR crazy'

disney2d2

Earning My Ears
Is it ok to have more ADR than credits...? I am trying to make a schedule around ADR but it's very hard to predict stuff. So I am making two ADR for each day (for lunch and dinner) so that if for some reason we cannot make it to a TS lunch we can go to the dinner or may be if we decide that we are too tired to be in the park all day we can just have lunch and hit our resort.

Is that ok? Or 'normal'? Just curious...

P.S. No moral policing please. This is not about sharing.

P.P.S. I think the ADR thing is kind of overblown, I just booked Le Cellier for this Saturday and Coral Reef for Sunday.

No one cares how many you make, as long as you aren't making 4 dinner reservations at the same time. Disney might (and can) cancel 3 of them but making a reservation for lunch and dinner is not a big deal. Lots of people pay OOP in addition to their credits and Disney won't be limiting their reservations based on the credits if they think they'll dine more often and pay cash! ;)

It's nice to cancel reservations you don't need if you can - you can stop by the guest services desk at each park, call Dining from the park/hotel, or stop by the guest services desk at your hotel and do that. That just means that another person will be able to snag a table if things are full.

Other than that, enjoy your trip!

I agree, *please* call and release the ADR as soon as you realize you won't be using it (even if it's last minute as there might be someone waiting as a walk-up that could use it).

I, personally, never do this. It just doesn't seem fair to the other family that would want one of the ADRs that I'm not going to use.

I make a plan for the parks, make my ADRs, and stick with it.

I also have two a day (breakfast, dinner) for my stay. I expect we will cancel anywhere from 2-4 of those meals when we are down there. Last trip I think we cancelled 3 ADRs.

Portie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter