• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there any way to get discounts to La Nouba?

Raise.com has giftcards for sale for a pretty good percentage off! It can be paired with AP discounts etc

Raise.com has giftcards for sale for a pretty good percentage off! It can be paired with AP discounts etc

Does WDW accept the Cirque Du Soleil gift cards to purchase tickets online, or would I have to call to order and have the AP discount applied?

Does WDW accept the Cirque Du Soleil gift cards to purchase tickets online, or would I have to call to order and have the AP discount applied?
I haven't done it myself so I guess I shouldn't have said it so definitely--sorry! I read about doing it though, but I'm at the beach on my cell phone so can't search for it currently. I'd go through as if registering and get to the payment part to see if it has a place to enter giftcard info.

I just bought 4 adult tickets + 1 child ticket using gift cards I bought on Raise.com at 33.1% off. Called Cirque directly and they processed the cards with no trouble at all.

I saw $100 gift cards for Cirque sold at Costco for $70. They are good at shows all over the country, including La Nouba.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter