Is there any not super crowded time in December?

I'm thinking of going between Dec 18 to Dec 23....because that's the only time that we can go. Do you think it's gonna be super crazy over there? Usually is WDW more crowded or Disneyland during that time of December? We've been to WDW during the early December a few years ago and it was quite quiet.

Generally the earlier you could go the better. If I had my choice of week I'd choose November 30th followed by December 7th. Anything after the 11th I think will be crowded as more people shut down for the holidays and head on vacation.

You also have to judge crowds by the "new normal", not how it was a few years ago. Crowds will be low compared to Christmas week but won't be what they were in early December 2005.

We're going for three days starting the 10th. last time I was there was around the same time 2013 and it wasn't bad. As others have posted, its never slow anymore, but not crazy. But from reading the boards lately it seems I may see a significant increase in crowd levels this year. Hope it isn't too bad.

My college kids get out Dec 4 and Dec 11. The public schools are out Dec 18.
DD and I are going to Universal Dec 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter