• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there a way to mass delete fast passes?

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to select multiple days of fast passes to delete? I cancelled my upcoming trip and had many days of fast passes to cancel. It took forever on the website going through them all to cancel. Did I miss a button to select multiple days to delete or does that not exist?

Did I miss a button to select multiple days to delete or does that not exist?
It doesn’t exist. Probably the default so guests don’t inadvertently cancel all FPs if they only need to Cancel 1 or 2.

Is there a way to select multiple days of fast passes to delete? I cancelled my upcoming trip and had many days of fast passes to cancel. It took forever on the website going through them all to cancel. Did I miss a button to select multiple days to delete or does that not exist?

It was very thoughtful of you to go through and cancel all your fastpasses, especially if some of them were for popular rides. I think many people would just leave them and let them expire on the day of.

As the previous post said, having a "delete all" button would probably cause more problems than it would solve. It'd be awful to accidentally delete all your fps!

It was very thoughtful of you to go through and cancel all your fastpasses, especially if some of them were for popular rides. I think many people would just leave them and let them expire on the day of.

As the previous post said, having a "delete all" button would probably cause more problems than it would solve. It'd be awful to accidentally delete all your fps!
That's true I could see people accidentally deleting all. I did have a few hard to get fast passes, I didn't want to keep those from people who could actually use them. I try to help when I can :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter