Is there a service to notify you when hotel availability comes available?

veginaz

Mouseketeer
Is there any services that will notify you when hotel availability opens up like the places that do this for dining reservations? We are wanting to stay at Pixar Place mid April and cant find any availability.

What are your dates? There are rooms April 14-18. I would just keep checking every day. A few times when I tried to get DLH rooms they were sold out, but if I checked multiple times a day I was able to get my rooms. Once I got my room 2 days before the trip.

People need to cancel 5 days ahead of their trip to avoid a fee, so try checking 5 days out from your trip, too.

What are your dates? There are rooms April 14-18. I would just keep checking every day. A few times when I tried to get DLH rooms they were sold out, but if I checked multiple times a day I was able to get my rooms. Once I got my room 2 days before the trip.

People need to cancel 5 days ahead of their trip to avoid a fee, so try checking 5 days out from your trip, too.
Those are my dates! Running to the website now.

So strange. No availability when logged in to my account. Used private browsing and it showed the availability you said was there.

So strange. No availability when logged in to my account. Used private browsing and it showed the availability you said was there.
The 14th-18th was there when I checked last night, but the 14th-17th is there now (As of Friday the 8th at 11:45 am PST). You could book the first 3 nights and stalk the site for that last night.

Not sure if you're interested in Disneyland Hotel or the Grand, but they're both available 14th-186h. DLH is actually $40 less a night than Pixar Place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter