Is there a good cigar store in Kissimmee area?

sgrabin

Mouse Junkie
Sosa family cigars in Downtown Disney has astronomical prices, like everything else in The World. Does anyone know a good smoke shop in the Kissimmee area? :smokin:

Yes, on 192, technically in Celebration. There's a stip mall there, with the water tower--Joe's Crab Shack and Chic-Fil-A are also in there. Sorry, I can never remember the name of the shop, but it's toward the back.

That said, Fuego, the cigar bar owned by Sosa in the remains of PI, is a bit pricey, but the atmosphere and amazing staff kind of makes it worth it.

There is also one in the little shopping center that houses Winn-Dixie, on S. Apopka Vineland Road. It's not Kissimmee, but Orlando technically.

It's called NY Smoke Shop. If you leave Downtown Disney and make a left onto Hotel Plaza Boulevard and follow that to the end/traffic light. Make a left onto S. Apopka Vineland Road. About 1 or 2 traffic lights down, on your right, there is a small plaza, right past the ABC Liquor Store. The shop is in there and the prices are very reasonable. Not sure how much they have in the way of cigars since I never really paid attention buy my husband buys cigarettes there, very cheap. Here's a number, you could probably call them ahead of time and ask.

11945 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
(407) 239-9900

There is also one in the little shopping center that houses Winn-Dixie, on S. Apopka Vineland Road. It's not Kissimmee, but Orlando technically.

It's called NY Smoke Shop. If you leave Downtown Disney and make a left onto Hotel Plaza Boulevard and follow that to the end/traffic light. Make a left onto S. Apopka Vineland Road. About 1 or 2 traffic lights down, on your right, there is a small plaza, right past the ABC Liquor Store. The shop is in there and the prices are very reasonable. Not sure how much they have in the way of cigars since I never really paid attention buy my husband buys cigarettes there, very cheap. Here's a number, you could probably call them ahead of time and ask.

11945 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
(407) 239-9900

I'd forgotten that one was there, haven't been in 2 or 3 years...not a huge selection of cigars, but good prices on what they do have. Be warned, most of the merchandise is geared toward a different kind of smoking, if you catch my drift--if that offends you, steer clear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter