Is there a April 2008 code watch thread? **This seems to be it!!

Does anyone know how much of a discount an AP rate usually gives? We are considering buying AP's thing year, but not totally sold on the idea. Our rooms for April are currently booked with a AAA rate. Is an AP rate usually better than AAA? By how much? If an AP rate comes out for our dates that is pretty good, that might help sell hubby on an AP!

I would suggest you make your reservations ASAP. I've recently learned that you could apply a code to an existing reservation later. If you wait too long there may not be anything available! According to another post, some of the resorts are already booked for early April :eek: Just thought you'd want to know. Hope your first trip is magical! pixiedust:

Thanks for the tip! Made reservations yesterday afternoon. The guy we spoke with at Disney said there were no codes available at this time. :sad2:

I would suggest you make your reservations ASAP. I've recently learned that you could apply a code to an existing reservation later. If you wait too long there may not be anything available! According to another post, some of the resorts are already booked for early April :eek: Just thought you'd want to know. Hope your first trip is magical! pixiedust:

Do you know which resorts are sold out? We are waiting to book our room.:scared1:

Do you know which resorts are sold out? We are waiting to book our room.:scared1:

I know that the Savannah View rooms were sold out yesterday except for one room with a Queen & Bunk Beds at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for April 18th-25th. That is where we are staying and we got the last one.

We're going the first week of April and they told me that Wilderness Lodge was totally booked, CR only had Atrium Club available, but there was availability at Poly and all the moderates. Sorry, I didn't look into any others.

We're going the first week of April and they told me that Wilderness Lodge was totally booked, CR only had Atrium Club available, but there was availability at Poly and all the moderates. Sorry, I didn't look into any others.

Beach,and Yacht sold out Boardwalk is available...so is Carribean Beach,Coronado and SSR..those are all I know of there may be more of course..:wizard:

why are all the resorts sold out? I've gone at this time for the past number of years and it never seemed to be that busy... lines for rides never exceeded 20 minutes. Did I miss something? Is there something different about this year that makes this time so busy?

I am going the 22nd of April to May 6 and now I'm worried that the place will be a zoo!

The cms said Beach and Yacht occupy alot of conventions.When I made adrs the other day there was alot of time open so its a good sign.I also did research on school breaks and not too many were off 1-2 weeks of April..

:rolleyes1 impatiently waiting for a code too!!! I can't take the stress:headache: ugh!!!

I can't believe the airplane fair... I was waiting to book seats at a lower price, but every time I go on, it seems to get higher. In one week it went up $600.00 for the 3 of us. The week before we want to go, it was $700.00 cheaper... I just don't understand how 1 week is so different than the other week.:scared: Unfortunatly we are not flexible! So we are just waiting it out to see if it drops!

I'm not sure if this is the proper thread to post this. but... I am looking to book a trip for September. I remember a few years ago, they announced free dining at the begininng of april for travel in september. am i crazy to think theyll do it again? I guess i can hold out until april to book, just in case they come out with a deal. Do you have any hints on what to do to look out for these days? I guess I should keep checking here/the DIS and other sites.

Im getting impatient. i just wanna book my trip:woohoo:

Sorry I didn't get back to you any sooner, I'm not sure why but last night I wasn't able to log on to the DIS. Anyway, I've been searching and searching for that post I read but then I thought, the easiest way to find out is to log on to Disney.com. Just go to their web site and put in the dates you want to go, pick the resort and the computer will tell you if there's any available rooms left. I've done it several times and know that some options have been taken out which only means that those rooms are already booked. If I were you, I would book ASAP and add the codes later when they come out. Good luck to you. :goodvibes

BTW, I heard that mostly every year the April/summer codes don't come out till late FEB. :)

:rotfl: Just thought I'd tell some of you so that maybe you can give your computers a rest. :surfweb: :rotfl:

:rolleyes1 impatiently waiting for a code too!!! I can't take the stress:headache: ugh!!!

I can't believe the airplane fair... I was waiting to book seats at a lower price, but every time I go on, it seems to get higher. In one week it went up $600.00 for the 3 of us. The week before we want to go, it was $700.00 cheaper... I just don't understand how 1 week is so different than the other week.:scared: Unfortunatly we are not flexible! So we are just waiting it out to see if it drops!

I know what you mean. Lucky we booked at a low point so far which was only a couple day window. They are back up an extra $100/ticket again.

I know what you mean. Lucky we booked at a low point so far which was only a couple day window. They are back up an extra $100/ticket again.

Same here, I waited about 12 hours to get the OK from my mother re: schedule and our tickets jumped up $75 a piece (times 5) so I just booked and they are now way up (almost $150 each). It is very frustrating!:headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter