• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the walkway between MK and GF open?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
We've never taken this path before, so have no experience. I had read where it was previously closed, and am wondering the current status, and whether or not we can plan on it being open late spring/early summer for our 2024 trip.

Also, what about the walking path between GF and Poly? Any news on that path?

Thanks for your help!

The walking path between the MK and Grand is open. The path between the Grand and Poly is not open because of the construction of the new Poly DVC building.

Even for the pathway that is open, it is a relatively long walk between Floridian & Contemporary. If you are planning to visit parks that time of year and also walk for miles between the rides/shows, not something I would recommend. Monorail would be an option when traveling TO the Contemporary by boarding at the Floridian. You can certainly take it FROM the Contemporary, but would have to make a number of stops before arriving there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter