• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Meet Mickey FP at MK for the talking Mickey?

jacobsmommy

DIS Veteran
I made our FP this morning and the kids wanted to see Mickey in MK if he was the talking Mickey. We are meeting Mickey at the Character Spot in Epcot and also at Chef Mickey's, so if he isn't the special talking Mickey I will change our FP to something else. Thanks in advance!

Yes it's for the talking Mickey. And just in case you might want to use that FP for something else, Mickey usually doesn't have too long of a wait.

He is technically just Mickey Mouse dressed as a Magician,
and if you are lucky he talks. We've had about 50/50 success.

Sometimes Mickey talks, sometimes he doesn't. We have had better odds at him speaking with us then others seem to. We have probably met Mickey at this location maybe 30 times since he started speaking to guests and we have only not had him talk once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter