• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the Disneyworld site down for anyone else?

Tinks

<font color=red>I had the hots for my accounting t
When I go to check my reservations. I get a blank white screen. It started last night but is continuing today and I'm wondering if it is happening for everyone?? I assumed maybe because the system is overloaded with Irma re-schedulers???

Nope. My reservation is coming up. Dining pages are loading. Maybe try a different browser or clearing your cache.

Yikes. Ok, I'll try a different browser. Ugh! Wonder why this is happening???

I can see my plans, but when I try to log on to the My Disney Experience page I'm getting a blank. That's the page that shows you how many days you have left. I loved seeing my countdown. Last time it worked was on Saturday.

I have been having the same issue on and off for the past 2 weeks, but only when I log into my account from my computer. I have no problems at all when using my home. It's terribly annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter