Is Studio M gone?

two-plus-twins

Mouseketeer
My sister's family had the best family picture taken there a while back and I really want one of us! She just got back today from WDW and didn't remember seeing it this time! If it is gone where else can we get a good family pick with Mickey?

We were at DTD on 7/4 and Studio M appears to be gone - nothing really there now except for the airbrush artist stand. As for a really good pic with Mickey, try Mickey's Toontown Fair in the MK - we had great luck there (and a great picture!).

Thanks 4407mark,

Is there a photographer there or do you just have someone use your camera?

I'm disappointed StudioM is gone I was planning on good pictures being one of my souviners along with a WDW scrapbook!:(

two-plus-twins - we asked the CM there to take the picture for us and they were extremely helpful. I believe you can also make arrangements through Disney Photographic Services to have a photographer take pictures in any park but it is expensive. I'd say take your camera, head for Toontown and ask the CMs to take the shots for you. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter