• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is nutella fruit waffle sleepy hollow a CS credit?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
I don't see the nutella with fruit waffle from sleepy hollow on the snack credit list. Can you get the nutella fruit waffle as a counter service credit?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sleep Hollow has never offered QS meal redemption unless it has changed very recently. The Nutella waffle is not a SC. I plan to pay OOP for it..

Above is correct. Unless things have changed, Sleepy Hollow does not accept quick service meal credits, only snack credits. The only waffles they will accept as snacks are plain and cinnamon/sugar; those with more elaborate toppings are not included.

Sleep Hollow has never offered QS meal redemption unless it has changed very recently. The Nutella waffle is not a SC. I plan to pay OOP for it..

It does now, but not for the Nutella waffle. They have two waffle sandwiches you can get with a QS credit.

As good as the nutella waffle was the funnel cake was just as tasty and is a snack credit.

When I was there in September, they did offer the Nutella waffle as a quick service along with a soda and chips or a cookie. Probably not the most value for a quick service, but I had the credits to use. It was delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter