Is NFL ticket exchange the only way to get NFL tickets?

JodiR

DIS Veteran
Looking to get Steelers tickets for Oct. 6 at Heinz Field. NFL ticket exchange has them. Do I have to get them there or can I call the stadium?

Looking to get Steelers tickets for Oct. 6 at Heinz Field. NFL ticket exchange has them. Do I have to get them there or can I call the stadium?

They typically have a couple thousand tickets available for public sale through ticketmaster. Not sure when they are available, there's nothing on their site now. There is usually an annoucement of a sale date.

What you are seeing on Exchange is probably season ticket holders selling tix. I don't think the NFL has put games on public sale yet.

Yea tickets haven't even gone on sale yet. They usually do sometime in June on ticketmaster, but tickets are at a premium since most of Heinz Field are season ticket holders.

I would wait unless they are a price you can live with. I waited to buy tickets last year from ticket exchange until the evening before the game and actually got the tickets for under face value.

Do You mean Oct 7 vs the Eagles?

Holy crap the cheapest tickets are $218 a piece for the 5th level corner. Thats very pricey even for Steeler tickets. They are selling those at over 100% mark up . Face value for those tickets are about $80.

Do You mean Oct 7 vs the Eagles?

Holy crap the cheapest tickets are $218 a piece for the 5th level corner. Thats very pricey even for Steeler tickets. They are selling those at over 100% mark up . Face value for those tickets are about $80.

Yes Oct. 7th. Seats behind the players (not directly) are around $500 each. Not sure if that is good or not.

It sucks to be a football fan. Sept of 2010 I purchased tickets for the Giants at the Meadowlands... it cost me $1200 for 4 tickets and we couldn't even park in the stadium. It was for my son's birthday and we took my brother with us. Hind sight being 20/20 it was the last game my brother ever went to and it WAS a GREAT day. My son will never forget it and neither will I.

Ebay works as well. Just make sure the seller has a good rating. I've sold Steeler tickets there and I buy parking passes there as well. No problems.

In case you were unaware the tickets can be emailed to you and you then print them. They have a bar code on them that gets scanned.

I sat in section 132 for a game about 2 years ago. They are my co workers tickets and at the last minute couldn't use them.

If I remember correctly face value was a little over $100 a ticket. Her seats are about 20 rows back.
But if you can live with it and can afford it, go right ahead. We sat in club boxes last year and face value for those are about $230.

$500 seems overly expensive for those tickets, IMOP!

Stubhub works, too, but I would try Ticketmaster first, once the single game tickets go on sale in June.

I know that our Panthers have announced that single game tickets will go on sale June 2. That is buying from the team directly at the stadium box office or through Ticket Master.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter