Is Muppet Mobile Lab still operating?

disneyfor3

Mouseketeer
My son heard about it in November and when I searched last reference was someone saw it in February. Is the Muppet Mobile Lab still operating in Epcot?

My son heard about it in November and when I searched last reference was someone saw it in February. Is the Muppet Mobile Lab still operating in Epcot?

Wait what? This sounds awesome!

Did you check out the Muppets Great Moments of History in the Magic Kingdom? They are great if you like Muppets.

I'm hoping that it is still there in August. DD is a Muppets freak lol.

Saw it last month. Saw them do the history stuff last week, and it was really cute.

Anyone know what time(s) they appear? Am headed to Epcot tomorrow. Hope they do Mondays!

This and where in Epcot? Our trip is in 20 days and my DH is a huge Muppets fan.

From what I've read it's behind Spaceship Earth near the pin trading stand? Someone tweeted a picture on Thursday and I asked them when they saw them. They said it was around noon or before it.

From what I've read it's behind Spaceship Earth near the pin trading stand? Someone tweeted a picture on Thursday and I asked them when they saw them. They said it was around noon or before it.
Thank you!

Went there today... according to a cast member at the pin trading stand, they only appear Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Not before 11. Going to try again Wednesday or Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter