• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Kendall Joseph still on the Dream?

Sailingpartyof10

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know? We've had him as an assistant server on a Panama Canal cruise and as a server on a Baltic cruise and would love to see him again on an upcoming Dream trip. Thanks!

I believe he's on the Fantasy. He was on the Dream in 2011, but my understanding is that he moved to the Fantasy. I have had him as a server for many, many years and cruises and LOVE him!

Sue Ellen

Hmm. I know he was on the Dream and not the Fantasy in the summer of 2012, but I guess he moved since then. I think his sister, Cindy (?) is on the Fantasy, right? I will miss him on the Dream, but it's great if he is on the same ship as a family member.

It is the Dream he's on---sorry about that. It's his sister on the Fantasy. It's been a LONG crazy week for me, so my apologies about the mix up. Last info I have is that he was a restaurant manager on the Dream.

You had me excited for a minute. He's our FAVORITE server ever. I was hoping to request him on the Fantasy in March. Has anyone had his sister before? Is she great too?

I am friends with his sister, Cindy, I will ask her and let you know. He was training to be a Head the last time I saw him. Cindy is on the Magic.

I just received a message from his sister Cindy, and yes he is on the Dream. Cindy is on the Magic.

Kendall was the head server on our cruise on the Disney Dream ship. He was very kind to me and family during the cruise. I wonder how I can get in touch with him and the servers that helped him.

Kendall was on the Dream for our August 2012 and 2013 cruises. He was our head server in 2012 and was excellent with our family. He was personable, fun, and very helpful with DD13's allergies. We had his wife in 2013, but he took time to stop by and say "hi" when he could.

Kendall was on the Dream for our August 2012 and 2013 cruises. He was our head server in 2012 and was excellent with our family. He was personable, fun, and very helpful with DD13's allergies. We had his wife in 2013, but he took time to stop by and say "hi" when he could.
Does anyone know? We've had him as an assistant server on a Panama Canal cruise and as a server on a Baltic cruise and would love to see him again on an upcoming Dream trip. Thanks!

He is currently a lead server on the Wonder. He's still awesome, but as lead server, don't get as much time to talk with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter