Is it too soon to be excited ... November 29 - December 4, 2016

Awesome - excited to hear your plans! I might start a pre-trip report at some point too!

180 days ...

Oddly enough I was able to book breakfast before we left on Sunday, but nothing for any days before that.

Last edited:
We're overlapping! Going down Dec 2-6 is the plan, though we haven't booked anything yet. We usually try to wait for room discounts, especially because we're getting APs this year! Though can you book a room earlier then apply a discount later? Since we'll have park hoppers, I'm all over the place in trying to plan our days, even though ADRs are not too far away.

180 days ...

Oddly enough I was able to book breakfast before we left on Sunday, but nothing for any days before that.
Weird!! So you could only book for the 4th and no days before that? Is it that the site wouldn't let you, or there was nothing available those days that you wanted?

176 days to go ...

We're overlapping! Going down Dec 2-6 is the plan, though we haven't booked anything yet. We usually try to wait for room discounts, especially because we're getting APs this year! Though can you book a room earlier then apply a discount later? Since we'll have park hoppers, I'm all over the place in trying to plan our days, even though ADRs are not too far away.
We have park hoppers too, and we're flexible. So, even though I had it figured out, due to things already not available, I've had to change and change again.

Weird!! So you could only book for the 4th and no days before that? Is it that the site wouldn't let you, or there was nothing available those days that you wanted?
It was just weird. I couldn't get some of the dates/calendar to go past 11/29. I only did for the one. By the end of the day it was doing what it was supposed to, but nothing I wanted was available. Nothing. So, I'll keep checking. I'm sure there will be changes. I'll just have to keep on top of it.

131 days to go ...

How in the world did that happen?

I've been such a slacker here. I have been getting my plans in order though. I started out with dining reservations at places that were available. With some diligence and patience, I now have what I want.

Arrive Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Check in sometime after 9 p.m. as flight arrives around 8 p.m.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Hollywood Studios
*Lunch Fantasmic Package at Hollywood & Vine
*Lunch at 50's Prime Time Cafe
*Will be dropping one of these ...

Thursday, December 1, 2016
Epcot
Dinner at Biergarten

Friday, December 2, 2016
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Be Our Guest
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Saturday, December 3, 2016

Animal Kingdom
Dinner at 'Ohana
May or may not head to Magic Kingdom after dinner

Sunday, December 4, 2016
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Disney Springs
Leave

So, there's that AND they finally started on my house yesterday ... Well, they started digging the foundation. Progress is progress!!

i-BvXCdRB-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter