• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it possible nothing available??

I have already seen a few days where there is no restaurant availability inside Epcot, so it does happen. Doesn't mean it's permanent so if you really want something in the park it doesnt hurt to keep checking.

We are here now—did Epcot on Tuesday and despite having checked daily for the full 60 days prior never found a reservation in the park. We did mobile order quick service instead. Having looked at many of the restaurants as we were there on Tuesday this very busy Thanksgiving week I can say half the tables at every restaurant we looked at were empty. And not social distancing—the full tables were obviously clustered together by server. I guessed that reservations were impossible due to lack of staff causing drastically reduced restaurant capacity. It was the same everywhere we went.

We are here now—did Epcot on Tuesday and despite having checked daily for the full 60 days prior never found a reservation in the park. We did mobile order quick service instead. Having looked at many of the restaurants as we were there on Tuesday this very busy Thanksgiving week I can say half the tables at every restaurant we looked at were empty. And not social distancing—the full tables were obviously clustered together by server. I guessed that reservations were impossible due to lack of staff causing drastically reduced restaurant capacity. It was the same everywhere we went.
We ate at Space 220 on 11/13 and counted about 20 tables that stayed empty the entire time we were in there. Our waiter straight-up told us they couldn’t fill the dining room due to lack of staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter