Is it possible, everything sold out for Oct. 6 to Oct. 16

vikkii19

Mouseketeer
So I'm trying to book right now on the Disney web site, and it's coming up as no availability at any of the moderates, WL, AKL, and all the values.

The only thing available is SSR, YC and CR theme park view.

Last night I was quoting different packages and there was availability everywhere. Is it possible that everything sold out in one night??

I would call to verify and continue to call. People cancel, revise and carry two reservations until they decide and then can one of them. Something should open up.

Hi-

They maybe updating the site also and has caused this in error. I would call or wait for a few hours and try online again. I cannot imagine they all would in one night. They don't have a very stable website, so I am laying odds it may be a web error.
Keep the faith!

So WL just became available and I booked it as fast as I could, but I forgot to add ME and the dining package. Can I call to add those??

Thanks,
Vicki

It only takes one day not available to keep you from getting your resort of choice. Keep in mind that you are going over Columbus weekend, which is probably what's causing the problem.

I had the same problem this morning and call them directly. I was able to get the resort I wanted with no problem. They were having trouble with their site but it is now fixed.

If you haven't already, try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter