Is it POSSIBLE?? AKL LITE IV?? You betcha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My AKL pin was scanned into the Lawrenceville, GA post office at 10:55am this morning!! :yay: Doubt it got there in time to be delivered today, but YAY, my pin is almost here!! :woohoo:

It's still showing as "in stock" on the Your WDW Store site, and the cost is still $24.95. :sad2:

DANG Girls..................... I take ONE day off, sort of - and you guys post almost 6 pages.............. at this rate we'll hit 500!!!! NOW that's a goal!!!

Spent a wonderful day with DH yesterday - picked up my dress for the wedding, alterations finally all done, it's so pretty!!! Here's a link to my dress - http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...idal-Party-Mothers-Special-Guests-All-Dresses

DS has his easter party today - then 10 glorious days off - I ♥ spring break!!! :banana:

How's everyone doing??? I saw somewhere that Kim's DS got his stitches out, YAY (I cannot keep up with both threads, I don't know what's posted where) LOL - hope he's doing good with that!!

Has Jen posted lately? Jen, how'd your interview go?? Did you get on full time??

Elin, hows Bob doing??

AND you know who I haven't seen in awhile, Flossbolna - hope all is good with her - miss ya Mags!!!

Also, Laura and Marco - anyone heard from her???

AND my bestie........... johnsonet - where ARE you????????????

I love the dress. It is absolutely gorgeous.

...more scrapbooking pix:

The cover:
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW001.jpg

...and here we go...
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW002.jpg

...All Star Music, at last:
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW003.jpg

...the 'World':
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW005.jpg
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW006.jpg

,,,Pooh and friends:
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW007.jpg
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW008.jpg

...ain't they SILLY?
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW009.jpg

Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW010.jpg

...lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my...
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW011.jpg
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW012.jpg

...next stop, Magic Kingdom:
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW013.jpg
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW014.jpg

...someday, my Prince will come:
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW016.jpg
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW017.jpg

...cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW019.jpg

...and, speaking of EATING;
Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW020.jpg

...all good things must come to an end:

Alexis_and_Jesse_2010_WDW021.jpg

Those pages are amazing.

Corinna

Wendy: Gorgeous dress!:lovestruc

Kim: Amazing album! :worship:

Brandi: You are the Queen of T.O.P.!:woohoo:

Mailman delivered the AKL pin today after all! It's cute and I'm glad I bought it. Although I would be happier if I'd gotten it at the resort for $10.95, instead of $16.95! You'd have to want it REALLY badly to spend $24.95 + S&H for it. :confused3

The dress is absolutely beautiful...

Don't give up yet on the pins, I am asking around.

Small world!! ;) We're actually just outside of Grayson (near Tribble Mill Park and Archer H.S.) DD is a Senior at Grayson H.S. :) (I tried to use Rams colors on the ticker below!!)

Very small world, I'm in Grayson all the time. We got to church in Grayson and we live on the Grayson/Snellville/Loganville triangle. Near Summit Chase golf course :)

...OMG, I'm making rice balls for dinner, and I just 'tested' one out!!! :faint: :cloud9:

Recipe? I'm intrigued!

....they are harder than the recipe called for - very messy to make, but once you make a couple of balls, you kinda get the hang of it....I think there is a recipe thread here on the CB...perhaps I can post it there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter