Is it ok for me to post this video???

little bob

Mouseketeer
I know I dont post much here but I LOVE the DIS. It's my internet home. sooooooooooooooooooooo

I just made a short(6 min) noobie video with my boys and I think that it turned out very funny. Would it be ok for me to post the youtube link here to share with you guys??? It's G rated(I am in with my shirt off but im not sexy) and very goofy(and hopefully funny). I have no hidden agenda and dont have anything to promote. I just think it would be cool to see if I could get a lot of hits on the video.

I dont want to break any rules so I thought I would ask first. Also, it's off topic and has nothing to do with Disney(Except for the Highschool musical shirt in it).

_______

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOgL9yOwgU

Love the intro!!!

As my mom always said "it's all fun and games until someone starts to cry" :sad2: Since there weren't any tears - its all good!!! :yay:

Love the intro!!!

As my mom always said "it's all fun and games until someone starts to cry" :sad2: Since there weren't any tears - its all good!!! :yay:

Im trying to teach them that all they have to do is give up. Every time we do this my littlest one ends up crying and I ask him why he didnt give up earlier and he replies, "I wanted to watch TV. :(".

That was cute. I am sure they were ready for bed after you wound them up!!
Bless your wife!

Thanks for all the hits. It has been fun to see how many I could get. This is obviously a 'bump' in disguise and I promise not to 'bump' it again but I just want to see how far I can take it.

THANKS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter