Is it just me that cries from listening to Voices of Liberty?

NMF

Earning My Ears
I can't be the only one... every time I'm in Epcot, I HAVE to go listen to Voices of Liberty. I did a lot of vocal training in high school and some in college, so I just have the utmost respect for the performers and am in such awe of what their voices of capable of. Last time I was in the parks (early January this year), I actually started bawling when listening to them. Tears running down my face, hot mess crying my eyes out. When they did their cover of the National Anthem I couldn't stop the tears. Even now that I'm home I will listen to performances people post on YouTube, and I still cry. I can't be the only one. Anyone else a tearful mess like me?

You're not the only one. I may have choked back some tears on more than one occasion. 😏

If you're not already familiar with Voctave, I would definitely recommend checking them out. They're an a capella group made up of Disney World singers - most of them are current or former members of Voices of Liberty.

I always get very emotional listening to them. Tears? Sometimes.

You’re not the only one, but I also tear up during Festival of the Lion King 😂. I especially love the holiday version!

Certainly not the only one...but then again I cry for them, at the American Adventure attraction, Lion King, fireworks, Nemo, end of F! chokes me up every.single.time, so I'm pretty much a mess the whole trip, lol.

When time I first laid eyes on the Falcon in SWGE, I almost thought I was gonna have to sit down. It was emotionally overwhelming to me.

I'm a baby, lol.

1) I am in agreement with the sentiments.
2) However, I truly miss the Fife and Drum Corps.
3) THEY got me rally going.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter