Is it bad?

EeyoreFan5

Mouseketeer
Is it bad that I have been back for 10 days and I am already makings plans for my next trip????? :confused3

Just the next trip???!!

Until we moved down here, Judy and I usually had at least three trips in planning at all times.

January 2010, as I was driving on I-4 back headed home, I called central reservations to book another trip for 2 months later.

Home is 1300 miles from the Mouse

Not bad at all! I am always jealous of those who have multiple trips in the works at the same time or who book a bounce-back trip while at Disney. Though we do plan to go every other year, we don't book until about 9 months prior to the actual trip.

We've been back 9 days and that's all we've been doing!

Honestly, we had our next two trips already planned before we even arrived in Orlando. After our awesome stay at Bay Lake Tower, we have revamped some of our plans though.

We will be back in June 2012 and again in December 2012!

Not bad at all! I am always jealous of those who have multiple trips in the works at the same time or who book a bounce-back trip while at Disney. Though we do plan to go every other year, we don't book until about 9 months prior to the actual trip.

But you've got rather posh accommodations. The only reason I've been able to do 3 trips a year in the last year was because we stayed at a hotel that was $20 a night after taxes and fees.

Trust me, it's no AKL

I try to take a break inbetween planning our trips - otherwise I would get nothing else done.

That said, on our last trip, I did know when I wanted to go again. It didn't happen exactly as planned (an unanticipated trip to So. Cal. came up in 2010 and we ended up going to DL instead of WDW last year).

Now, I'm starting to plan for a trip to Paris, but it is years out at this point. (Need to time to save for airfare :scared1: )

We try to have three trips planned or in planning at all times. I find that this helps me with the Disney withdrawel I used to experience on the return from our trips.

When I got pregnant, we started to plan the end-all, be-all grand two-week Disney trip for when our boy turns 5. That'll be in late Oct. We knew that was coming up, but went for a quick trip for a couple of days last year. Then, my hubby got sent there for work, so we went for a couple more days last year. Now, we're doing the BIG trip and trying to do EVERYTHING -- MNSSHP, MVMCP, Osborne lights (please!), EPCOT segway tour for the grown-ups, the pirates and pals fireworks cruise, and much more. Then, I just find out I'm being sent for work in April '11, so I thought we'd hop down there a few days early. Of course, after the MONSTER trip, the few days in the spring may be a let-down for THE BOY. But, a short trip at Disney is better than a few days in the office!

Just the next trip???!!

Until we moved down here, Judy and I usually had at least three trips in planning at all times.

We've done 44 so far and always say, probably our last.....headed for 45 in 86 days.....liked when our daughter did the CP, we visited her 3 times that year...on CM discount....good old days!

It's only bad when you decide AFTER you get home so you can't upgrade your tickets to an AP. Happened to us last year. February was cold and rainy and a couple days after we got home, they announced Summer Nightastic and the return of the MSEP. DH looked at me and said "we need a make-up trip anyway" and I called that day. Tried to beg ticketing folks to make an exception for me and no way. Even Cheshire Figment didn't give me a lot of hope - that's when I realized it was hopeless :rotfl:

We have been back a little over a week and I already have three long weekend trips planned and booked for this year and since packages have come out for next year I am already thinking about next years week long vacation and what we are going to do. That is what Disneyaholics do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter