Is Festival of the Holidays worth it?

perchy

WDW Resort Hopper
I was planning to do Epcot on Jan. 1 when the park has extra evening hours, but Festival of the Holidays ends Dec. 30. Should I switch a park day around?

We'll have done AK during EEH on the 28th. So I'd flip-flop MK or HS.

To me, it’s not. The food booths aren’t that special, the storytellers are nice.

I was planning to do Epcot on Jan. 1 when the park has extra evening hours, but Festival of the Holidays ends Dec. 30. Should I switch a park day around?

We'll have done AK during EEH on the 28th. So I'd flip-flop MK or HS.
I assume you don’t have park hopper tickets? If you were talking about going to the Festival prior to Christmas, I would say yes, make the switch. The festival adds a lot of ambience to the pre holiday period. After Christmas, it just doesn’t have the same punch to me. The only thing I would suggest is looking over the menus for the food booths to see if any of those are items you really want to eat. If you want to try the food booths, make the switch. If you don’t, then I would leave it as it is since it sounds likemit is more convenient for park time.

It's just OK. (to us)
Last year DH only ate at the Mussels kiosk several times and liked a lot.
Pleasant to walk around and admire talent and have a festival but to us, our favorite is F&G. The atmosphere is so lovely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter