• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Celebration worth a visit?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
What does everyone think about a visit to Celebration? Is it worth spending a few hours there? What should we do?

Thanks

What does everyone think about a visit to Celebration? Is it worth spending a few hours there? What should we do?

Thanks

Yes! We love to go on a Sunday morning when there is a little market on.

We sit on the rocking chairs by the lake and people watch.

We have breakfast in Marketpace Cafe. We browse the shops, have an ice cream in Kilwins or a coffee in Starbucks.

Then we walk around the lakes and some of the streets picking our house to buy WHEN we win the lottery.

X

We went for the first time this year and had a great dinner at the Columbia restaurant. It is an interesting place to see. A little too "built and planned" for my tastes but then again, it is a Disney creation.

We love to go look we saw smart cars there years before we saw them here in NY, really just a look , maybe 15 minutes max

I've never been. I think Disney may have thought it would have a better outcome and desire than it appears to have had. Maybe I just am unaware, but from all I see on it not the big draw I thought it would have.

I think so, but I've lived here for 13 years:) lunch or dinner at Columbia or D'antonios then walk around the shops and lake. It's a very lovely place to visit. You can get a map at town hall that will show you all the walking trails thru town.

Go for a meal and plan to walk around. It's not an attraction, but it is a bit of neat little "town" area...though as jeff968 notes, not as real as a normal town.

I think so, but I've lived here for 13 years:) lunch or dinner at Columbia or D'antonios then walk around the shops and lake. It's a very lovely place to visit. You can get a map at town hall that will show you all the walking trails thru town.

Another great place to stop and eat is Town Tavern. Right across from the lake. :)

Go for a meal and plan to walk around. It's not an attraction, but it is a bit of neat little "town" area...though as jeff968 notes, not as real as a normal town.

It's very artificial looking. I like it, but I like Main Street at the Magic Kingdom too. It's kinda the same look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter