IS CBR MAIN POOL STILL CLOSED?

loveDisneyinTN

Mouseketeer
HI! We check in on Sunday and I was wondering if anyone knows if the main pool is still closed for routine maintenance? The website says until late March, so I assume it is but was hoping someone could let me know for sure. THANKS!!!!

HI! We check in on Sunday and I was wondering if anyone knows if the main pool is still closed for routine maintenance? The website says until late March, so I assume it is but was hoping someone could let me know for sure. THANKS!!!!

We were staying at Riviera & walked around to CBR & stopped in the food court Tuesday. Unfortunately the main pool is still closed & dry. I have no idea how much of the work is completed or when it’s supposed to reopen. But as of Tuesday it was not open. Sorry.

Skylinered Feb 28 at 4:30 pm. Bone dry, stuff laying all around in pool. Ladders and stuff. Of course things can happen quickly but they still have several weeks to be within their dates.

423903856_1490445221515047_5628132480731731298_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter