Is Captain's Grill getting a refurb?

Niki Andiokno

DIS Veteran
I have a fairly new found love of Captain's Grill. I have been trying to make an adr for my May trip but it has no available reservations. Is it closing or getting a rehab?

We were there in December and nothing to suggest a refurb. Quite a nice restaurant but who knows. Tried a random date in mid may (11th) and was offered numerous times. Maybe it is booked out for a night and you were unlucky? Suggest retrying a couple close dates and see what you get.

Nope, same trouble for us. Nothing at any time any date May 20-26. Called the Dining line and she said there was nothing on the list that said refurb, but it was blacked out for her as well.

Someone was just complaining recently about no availability at YC for rooms at some point in May as well. I wonder if perhaps there is some sort of convention or event taking up all the rooms/ADRs.

I spend alot of time in the beach club yacht club thread. If my memory serves me there is a refurb planned. I am going early June and feel like it was around may/June but I cant find the post to verify that. You may want to post over there, they are a very kind helpful bunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter