Is Bearpaw a good alternative to UGG's?

I am in the process of picking out and purchasing a pair of Uggs for DD. I was surprised to see it say that they are not for wear in snow or ice or for heavy walking--WTH why else would one purchase boots--I live near Buffalo NY, six months of the year sems to be snowy and icey sometimes!

I am in the process of picking out and purchasing a pair of Uggs for DD. I was surprised to see it say that they are not for wear in snow or ice or for heavy walking--WTH why else would one purchase boots--I live near Buffalo NY, six months of the year sems to be snowy and icey sometimes!

totally amazing huh? lol
i guess they are fashion boots.
i live in va.. if they talk about snow we freak out !!! lol

If you belong to Sam's Club or Costco, they have a nice knock-off that they usually sell starting in the fall for around $30. Unlike many of the knock-offs, they have sheep shearling inside just like real Uggs do.

Be careful of buying fake Uggs. If you're buying online, I would only buy from a very reputable website.

I paid full price for my Uggs, but I wear them nearly everyday during the winter so I think I have definitely gotten my money's worth.

I paid full price for my Uggs, but I wear them nearly everyday during the winter so I think I have definitely gotten my money's worth.

Also ~ my feet aren't getting any bigger, I won't outgrow them so if I take care of them they'll last a long time, would I buy my DD Uggs ~ probably not, she'd get 1 year out of them.

I bought dd13 a pair of Bearpaws last year and she wore them to school almost daily last year. We live in the Northeast, with hard winters. They are still in fine condition and if they still fit, we'll be able to get another year out of them, They were $39 at Marshalls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter