Is AP rate worth it?

have2getaway

DIS Veteran
Im just curious what the AP rates are for hotels Jan. 7 to Jan 14? We have a great deal at the Poly for that week, but I tried to see the AP rate on line, just as reassurance I got a great deal, and it won't give it to me because I'm not a passholder. How do you know if it's worth it to purchase an Annual Pass if you don't know what the rates are?

Im just curious what the AP rates are for hotels Jan. 7 to Jan 14? We have a great deal at the Poly for that week, but I tried to see the AP rate on line, just as reassurance I got a great deal, and it won't give it to me because I'm not a passholder. How do you know if it's worth it to purchase an Annual Pass if you don't know what the rates are?
The AP discount rate for your dates at the Poly is 20%. Currently, the only room available with the AP discount for your dates is a club level - theme park view room.

We got 35% AP rate for the WL - standard view for our March trip. I don't see anywhere on the Disney website that lists the discount percentages for each resort.

The AP discount rate for your dates at the Poly is 20%. Currently, the only room available with the AP discount for your dates is a club level - theme park view room.

We got 35% AP rate for the WL - standard view for our March trip. I don't see anywhere on the Disney website that lists the discount percentages for each resort.

I don't suppose I could impose on you to check the Boardwalk Inn too? I'm in the same boat. Currently have a 30% discount but considering and AP to get the 13 month for cost of 12 deal. If we would also get the 35% discount that would sweeten the deal.

I'm staying in a standard room March 6th check in, March 11th checkout

I don't suppose I could impose on you to check the Boardwalk Inn too? I'm in the same boat. Currently have a 30% discount but considering and AP to get the 13 month for cost of 12 deal. If we would also get the 35% discount that would sweeten the deal.

I'm staying in a standard room March 6th check in, March 11th checkout
BWI standard view - 2 adults - Mar 6th to 11th - $1,799.89
it looks like the AP discount is 35%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter