• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is ADR System Down?

I'm not staying on site, but I was on to make dining reservations at 6 a.m. and places like Be Our Guest for dinner and Cinderella's Royal Table for the breakfast before the park opens were already out. I've never planned this far in advance and have always had luck with walk up. This is way more advance planning than I like to do. Good luck.

ADR system is very glitchy today as many people are trying to book BOG lunch. Not sure what you are asking though?

It's a total cluster**** again today. Ridiculous.

I'm having the same difficulty. Tried with App and MDE web site. Still can't. Staying 14 days so had to phone to make first 10 days of ADRs, now have to phone daily for last 4 days

I'm having the same difficulty. Tried with App and MDE web site. Still can't. Staying 14 days so had to phone to make first 10 days of ADRs, now have to phone daily for last 4 days

From what I've been able to see toying around with the website, and calling the dining line the last couple of days (my 180-day was two days ago)...two problems became evident. First, they seem to be off a day. What they're calculating as 180 days is really 179. I couldn't get anything done online two days ago (assumed a lot of that had to do with the BOG frenzy), but was able to with a CM over the phone. Secondly, there seems to a problem with +10 aspect. Yesterday, I can search for times for the rest of my stay, however, it glitches and returns me back to the main dining screen whenever I clicked on a time to proceed with a reservation for any day other than my arrival date (and now today for my arrival date and the next day).

From what I've been able to see toying around with the website, and calling the dining line the last couple of days (my 180-day was two days ago)...two problems became evident. First, they seem to be off a day. What they're calculating as 180 days is really 179. I couldn't get anything done online two days ago (assumed a lot of that had to do with the BOG frenzy), but was able to with a CM over the phone. Secondly, there seems to a problem with +10 aspect. Yesterday, I can search for times for the rest of my stay, however, it glitches and returns me back to the main dining screen whenever I clicked on a time to proceed with a reservation for any day other than my arrival date (and now today for my arrival date and the next day).
Yes, I noticed that today trying yet again to do online adr, off a day. And when I put my date for adr in the blue box, it accepts it and time option comes up, click on desired time, and then it all goes wrong :sad2: and a date of Aug 26??? Comes up. Very strange. Glad I just finished my last adr today. As our stay is 14 days after the 10 I had to phone every morning for rest of ADRs, ugh.

Yes, I noticed that today trying yet again to do online adr, off a day. And when I put my date for adr in the blue box, it accepts it and time option comes up, click on desired time, and then it all goes wrong :sad2: and a date of Aug 26??? Comes up. Very strange. Glad I just finished my last adr today. As our stay is 14 days after the 10 I had to phone every morning for rest of ADRs, ugh.
I am having the exact same problem and am getting VERY annoyed. :headache:

I"m having a similar problem, and I'm glad it's not just me. I thought I was losing my mind. When I pick a date and time it just goes back to the "find a table" screen. I did make one ADR on the phone yesterday afternoon, but it's not showing up in MDE nor have I gotten an email for it. I've never done one over the phone before so I don't know whether no email is normal, but it doesn't seem right to me.

I"m having a similar problem, and I'm glad it's not just me. I thought I was losing my mind. When I pick a date and time it just goes back to the "find a table" screen. I did make one ADR on the phone yesterday afternoon, but it's not showing up in MDE nor have I gotten an email for it. I've never done one over the phone before so I don't know whether no email is normal, but it doesn't seem right to me.
I didn't get an e-mails for the ADRs made over the phone last week, but they *did* show up in MDE on the app right away. They weren't there when I looked on my desktop for a few hours, then they turned up.

I just manually linked my reservation with the confirmation number. It was about 18 hours and never showed in MDE.

The system has been on and off all week. I was actually on hold when their computers crashed on Monday and then the online site has had errors all week. However when I have gotten on there are some BOG lunches available

I had to manually link my ADRs too. No email either, ugh.

Very strange problems you all are having. I've made and cancelled probably five or six reservations since the Wednesday debacle and have had no problems. I'm getting all the confirmation and cancellation emails and the reservations are showing up in MDE right away. But you know I do it all online from my phone. I wonder if that makes a difference?

Very strange problems you all are having. I've made and cancelled probably five or six reservations since the Wednesday debacle and have had no problems. I'm getting all the confirmation and cancellation emails and the reservations are showing up in MDE right away. But you know I do it all online from my phone. I wonder if that makes a difference?
I've tried from my laptop using multiple browsers (Safari, Firefox, and Chrome), and from my phone using both the app and the browser. No luck. :(

I had sent an email to Disney tech support 2 days ago and here is there response:

I am sorry to hear of the challenges you have ben experiencing with booking your Dining Reservations for your stay. The website is currently only able to accept dining reservations up to 180 days in advance, even if you have a resort stay linked. To book past 180 days, please call Disney Dine at (407)939-3463 and an agent will be happy to assist you.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.

So the +10 is officially out of commission currently.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter