Is a one day stay concierge level

Hadn’t thought re that. Good point. Our plane doesn’t get in till re 3. Hadn’t planned to go to a park. But we managed to get an annual pass last week,, so we do have the option to.

Agree with the others. In fact, I just rescheduled our 3 night CL stay to DVC rented points. We just weren't going to be around to partake in the offerings and figured it made more sense to bank the $.

I think if you're going to be able to enjoy the evening offerings and at least breakfast the next morning, then it would be worth it to me. Otherwise, definitely not worth it.

At wilderness lodge Worth it?

thanks

Besides the day you arrive, you also have access to the lounge the whole next day. If you’re moving to a regular WL room the next day, it might help justify the cost. If not, I might skip it. If your plane is delayed, you might even miss appetizers. And check out the next day is at 11, so you wouldn’t even have much time in the room.

For 1 night before a CL or deluxe stay, we usually book a moderate. We probably wouldn’t do it the opposite way.

I have the same booked at YC. We have 2 rooms booked for 1 night in YC CL GV and 6 nights following in a regular GV room. My reasons for booking this way is because I couldn’t get 2 rooms for 7 nights in a GV room with the summer discount. Only thing available for our first night was CL. We also land at MCO at 3 so I plan to make our arrival day a resort day to take full advantage of the offerings and then we have CL for the following day for breakfast and until the lounge closes apparently even though we will be checking into our GV room for the next 6 days….I keep checking for a GV to open with the discount but no luck, pickings are slim and BC has no rooms at all discount or otherwise.

I’ve stayed concierge for one night a couple times. Usually part of a split stay, so we get to be there all day on check in day and have breakfast on check out. I like doing that for a cheaper taste of club. We don’t go into the parks that day to maximize club time. If you can have dinner and breakfast at least once each I think it’s worth it

I’ve stayed concierge for one night a couple times. Usually part of a split stay, so we get to be there all day on check in day and have breakfast on check out. I like doing that for a cheaper taste of club. We don’t go into the parks that day to maximize club time. If you can have dinner and breakfast at least once each I think it’s worth it
Thanks that makes me feel better. 🙂

I have the same booked at YC. We have 2 rooms booked for 1 night in YC CL GV and 6 nights following in a regular GV room. My reasons for booking this way is because I couldn’t get 2 rooms for 7 nights in a GV room with the summer discount. Only thing available for our first night was CL. We also land at MCO at 3 so I plan to make our arrival day a resort day to take full advantage of the offerings and then we have CL for the following day for breakfast and until the lounge closes apparently even though we will be checking into our GV room for the next 6 days….I keep checking for a GV to open with the discount but no luck, pickings are slim and BC has no rooms at all discount or otherwise.
Absolutely you will have access until the lounge closes. Had to suddenly extend a stay at WL CL last year ( #thanksUnited) and we booked into a non-CL room at WL for the extra night. We still had access to the CL through the night of our CL checkout even though we had checked into our non-CL room.

We stay CL even just overnight on our last night whenever we have a late flight home. Late flights are our preferred time to fly home, we usually opt for a 9:30/10pm flight out. Booking an overnight CL room means we get 2 days out of an overnight stay.. check in day and check out day. Utilizing the CL amenities while relaxing or swimming at the resort works for us. We don’t do a park on that day but may do a quick trip to DS to grab last minute snacks, souvenirs or gifts etc. Having CL access to return to gives us a comfortable place to be on our last day after check out until we need to leave for the airport. It’s nice to have the food and drink access as well. It came in handy one August trip when we had a full day of monsoon rains on departure day (with a 10pm flight home)

Last edited:
If you are talking about actually getting your $$ worth out of it, then to me the answer is an easy no. But if you are just wanting to splurge and have a nice place to relax in and have a drink or 2 and nibble on some food then yes. For my family we would much rather use the $$ elsewhere.

We are considering doing one night at WL on CL for the last day of a Memorial Day weekend trip where we are staying off property for the first 3 nights. Do you know what time we can access the lounge on the day of checkin? I'm thinking we will arrive at WL around noon to swim while waiting for our room to be ready. Wasn't sure if we needed our room key activated to get in the lounge or how it works. We've never stayed on club level before and thought this might be a good time to try it since we won't have park tickets on our last day, possibly no park tickets on last 2 days.

We are considering doing one night at WL on CL for the last day of a Memorial Day weekend trip where we are staying off property for the first 3 nights. Do you know what time we can access the lounge on the day of checkin? I'm thinking we will arrive at WL around noon to swim while waiting for our room to be ready. Wasn't sure if we needed our room key activated to get in the lounge or how it works. We've never stayed on club level before and thought this might be a good time to try it since we won't have park tickets on our last day, possibly no park tickets on last 2 days.
You should be able to access the lounge immediately upon check-in. Your magic band should work, if not, just visit the front desk and they will fix it for you. Most lounges open at 7am, while some offer coffee starting at 6:30am. Here is a sample schedule from our recent AKL CL stay, to give you an idea of how the daily offerings are typically broken up. Hope that helps a bit! Enjoy.

1682764687959.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter