Introducing...

hiwaygal

Only someone as wonderful as Donna can get my PM's
BEETLEJOOSE!

081.jpg

He's a 1yo pomeranian/min pin mix is what the SPCA said. I'm not sure what he is beyond a furball!

He was a stray that was picked up right around Christmas. At the SPCA he was quarantined while he was treated for kennel cough. He had his neuter surgery yesterday with a clean bill of health. He was listed on their website today and he is HOME tonight with us

Awww. So cute. I am rescue dog shopping myself. I have fallen love with a litter of puppies at a breed rescue group. There were 8 puppies but only one left. I am waiting to hear from someone for a phone interview. Wish me luck. Have fun with new fur baby.

I wish you dog lovers would stop posting pictures because I WANT THEM ALL! :lovestruc

The name is perfect! I'm guilty of nicknaming pets & already coming up with some for Beetlejoose.

I wish you dog lovers would stop posting pictures because I WANT THEM ALL! :lovestruc

The name is perfect! I'm guilty of nicknaming pets & already coming up with some for Beetlejoose.

LOL...I'm a nicknamer too. Joose is probably going to be the one we use, but who knows, he doesn't know that's his name yet.

At the shelter he was named Beetle. That's it...just Beetle. (LAME!!!!!)

I added the -joose! :rotfl:

The Jooseman...Mr. Beetlebutt...Sir Joosival of Beetleland.

(Yes, I'm quite insane.) :lmao:

While I'm more of a cat person, that's a really nice looking dog and I can certainly appreciate someone who gives a former stray a home :thumbsup2

BEETLEJOOSE!

081.jpg

He's a 1yo pomeranian/min pin mix is what the SPCA said. I'm not sure what he is beyond a furball!

He was a stray that was picked up right around Christmas. At the SPCA he was quarantined while he was treated for kennel cough. He had his neuter surgery yesterday with a clean bill of health. He was listed on their website today and he is HOME tonight with us

He is adorable, Congrats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter