Introducing myself

Princess Mary

Earning My Ears
Hello! I've been listening to the Disneyland Podcast for almost a year now, recently started listening to the WDW version, and I've finally summoned up the (courage?) to join the DIS Boards!
One of my New Year's resolutions was to branch out in things I enjoy, hopefully I fit in here.
Few facts about me: I'm 22, have lived in a small town in San Diego county for most of my life, (minus four years in Prescott, AZ in my teens), have gone to Disneyland more times than I could probably count or remember, but have never been to Walt Disney World. I am a graduate student of history and in my first semester I aced a term paper I wrote about Orientalism in Disney animation--and took a positive tone! I could probably sing you the entire score of Frozen, including instrumentals, and in my dreams I'm a Disney Princess--or at least I sing for one in a movie.
That's all for now, talk to you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter