Introducing Myself!

TehGhostHost

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, my name is Hunter and I am one of the longtime co-hosts of the Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast. I am joining this board to help plan my second trip to Disneyland, which will be happening this October.

Some quick facts about me:

I joined very early on to the UUOP, and have been a consistent member since then. We have now cultivated quite a big following and are currently the largest and most listened to Universal exclusive podcast around. We were recently called the best Universal podcast by TouringPlans.com's Universal Orlando guide.

I took part in the Walt Disney World College Program in 2012, where I worked in the Magic Kingdom.

I have annual passes to the Universal Studios Orlando Resort as well as Walt Disney World, and I have visited theme parks all over the world.

I am constantly on the look out for new secrets and hidden details, and I hope you all will join me in discussion about the newest happenings in the themed entertainment industry!

:welcome:

We loved our first trip to Disneyland in 2014. Everyone asks us which was better DL or WDW. There is absolutely no comparison. They are completely different and completely wonderful each on their own. You will LOVE it there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter