• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Introduce yourself!!!**

Hi everyone!! :yay:

I'm Angela, I'm 23 and I just joined Disboards, although I've been reading them for a while so I thought I should get my act together and join properly! I'm a student at the moment and naturally I love all things Disney, although my other interests are going to church, sewing and reading.
And oh yeah, my mum and I are going to DLRP in two weeks time for 5 days. We've been four times before but this'll be our first trip in 7 years, due to years of ill health for me. It's so exciting!
I look forward to getting to know you all more! :)

Hi everyone!! :yay:

I'm Angela, I'm 23 and I just joined Disboards, although I've been reading them for a while so I thought I should get my act together and join properly! I'm a student at the moment and naturally I love all things Disney, although my other interests are going to church, sewing and reading.
And oh yeah, my mum and I are going to DLRP in two weeks time for 5 days. We've been four times before but this'll be our first trip in 7 years, due to years of ill health for me. It's so exciting!
I look forward to getting to know you all more! :)

hello and welcome

these boards are great if you have any questions, everyone is really friendly

Hi all just wanted to introduce myself and say how I can't wait until next year to visit DLP!!:yay: My name is Nancy Ann and my DH is Mike we live in Ohio, USA and have no children but do have 4 greyhounds, 2 cats and 3 chinchillas as our loving children.

We will be jumping the pond sometime either in May or Sept. (haven't set date yet) but will be starting our vacation in Ireland working our way through to Paris and LAST STOP DISNEY!!!! AHH HOME, no matter where in the world it is it is still HOME to me!!

I have never been to Paris before so this will be so exciting to see all the sites of this country. If anyone could possibly give me some ideas and advice on Disney that would be greatly appreciated.

Donegal Guy I see you are coming in 2011 to Disney in Florida well if you need any help please don't hesitate to contact me I have an AP for Disney in Florida and I am there at least 3 times a year so if there is anything I can help you with I here.

Hi Darron, Kerry, Angela and Nancy Ann - nice to meet you, and welcome to our forum :grouphug:

Hi All,

Decided it was time to introduce myself.

I'm Scott, married to June, we have four beautiful daughters; India (15), Trinity (12), Pagyn (9) and Calixa (4) and as you can guess we are all total Disney fans :banana:

All our children are home educated which means we can choose Disney holidays outside of the school holidays, which is great :)

Previously we've been to DLRP twice, WDW three times and DCA 1 time and are going again to DLRP in November. Being outnumbered by the girls means we tend to do "all' the princess stuff, but hey, I still have a great time so don't mind a bit. I also do all the holiday planning which is why I joined this friendly board that is an absolute gold mine of really useful information, I only wished I'd found it sooner !

Hi all

Have been reading the boards for a while but thought I need to introduce myself, I am a married mum of 38 (please keep it quiet lol), dh (31) is in the army and we have two ds one who is 16 and the other one 5.
My oldest son has been to dlrp once before in 2003 and dh went to WDW when he was 10. But I have never been:mad:

I am planning our first trip together for next april to let my youngest ds celebrate his 6 birthday out there, but it is being kept a secret from him until we get on the eurostar. Oldest ds doesn't want to come with us, which has allowed us to stay in better hotel :laughing: ( but he is just learnt that he is being taken to WDW again next May by his dad:headache:)

It has been really useful reading all the reviews and the advice being given out has been great, but has now left me with even more questions.

We are planning on going to dlrp a couple of times over the next few years as I want to be there during halloween, xmas and during the summer, ( it's amazing what my student loan is paying for:rolleyes1)

Hi Guys,

Thought it was time to stop lurking and introduce myself! I'm Natasha (28) and engaged to Rob (25).
I've been going to DLRP since it first opened when i was 11 and instantly fell in love with the place.
Been back a few times since, last year was the first time staying on site. Also last year was my DF first visit and thankfully he fell in love with DLRP too! So much that we are heading back in 2 weeks time, can't wait!

Hi everyone im Chris (aged 48) married to Samantha (Samf1971) living in Leeds and we have a lovely Autistic son Ben who is 4 this year . We will be visiting DLP in 2 weeks time staying at DCR . Cant wait!
It will be mine and Bens 2nd visit to the park though Sams a seasoned Disney veteran in the states.

Hi everyone, My name is Lyn and I'm 34yrs old married with two small and disney obsessed kids.
I have been lurking on the site for a while, I found it when booking our first family trip to DLRP in March this year.
It is the best site for the uninitiated in all things Disney and the great advice and information meant my DD and DS had the best time ever, so thank you all.
I fact you made the trip planning so easy we are going back again in November

Hi Lyn nice to meet you :wave2:

Hopefully you will join in and stick around :)
The chat thread is a great place to join in on all things non DLP :)

Hi Everyone
Im Christina but everyone calls me Kizzy (long story including a budgie, asthma and my mother nearly calling me Heidi). Im 23 and from Ireland
Im going out with Shane (26) almost 6 years and we have two beautiful children, Jemma Caryn (4 in November) and James Aaron (aka baby Jimmy who is almost 9 months old). We bought our 1st house in June and are happily settling in.

We (shane, jemma and I) are going to DLP on march 1st 2010 for the 1st time. Shanes brother (34) and niece (8) are coming too.

Hiya,

We're the Tizard family, We are, Steve (26), Jemma (24), DS 1 (3) and DS 2 (1).

Steve has visited both DLP and WDW once, i have been to DLP twice. in 3 days we're off to DLP again but this time as parents!

Hi, thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Elizabeth, I am 27 and a primary school teacher. I am married to Dave, 32 who is a miller and we have two gorgeous girls- Evie who is 4 and Mabel who is 2.

I first went to DLP when I was 15 with 3 girlfriends and have never looked back!

I can't really remember how many times I have been, but since having children, I have visited 3 times- July 2006, August 2006 and November 2007 for our honeymoon :lovestruc We are returning next month for our 2nd wedding anniversary- can't wait!

I'm really enjoying reading other people's trip reports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter