Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi everyone! n_n i have two previous accounts on here, one that has an embarrassing name and the other that I forgot the password to. Oops. So I'm not really new, but I don't think anyone on here would remember me so- hi! I'm abby, nice to meet you n_n

There's been a bunch of new teen DISers lately joining in on the fun on the DISboards and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone again. And say Hello and that my name is Travis and I'm one of the Moderators here on the Teen Board.

So, if you have any questions at all, regarding anything with the DISboards, such as signatures, PM's (private messages), etc. just ask me and I will answer it for you or I will contact a Webmaster or Tech Support Moderator so they can help you out.

Hi there! I'm Ashlee!! nice to have some names out there now!! -- Awesome idea, Travis :cool1:

Hey everyone! I'm Caity. I used to come on the boards a few years ago, but I stopped for a while. I'm back now though :D

I'm a noob! :p My mom has had an account for about 5 years, but I just got mine today. We're planning a disneyworld vacation for next year, so I thought it was about time for me to join! :teeth:

Hi, I'm Kelsey, I like long walks on the beach and-ha, no, this isn't a dating site profile. Long-time lurker and Disney World annual passholder who finally made an account. :mickeybar

Hi, I'm Jose and have been a longtime Disney fan who just recently found out about this site do I decided to join up. I enjoy going to the Disney World Parks whenever my family can go. Favorite movie would have to be The Nightmare Before Christmas.:ccat::maleficen

I'm going to be switching accounts with the username ThPumpkinPrince.

Last edited:
Hi, My name is Annikamouse. I live in Ohio and I really just wanted to not annoy people anymore. all my disney obsession has gotten my family to ban it so I went here hoping someone my age will love disney as much as i do.
:D.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter