• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi, guys! I'm new here!
A few facts about me:
1. I've never been to WDW but I have been to DL five times
2. I love roller coasters and California Screamin' is the best
3. I am an Oregonian
4. Aladdin is my favorite classic Disney movie
5. Princess Anna is my favorite princess
6. I also love Doctor Who and Harry Potter
7. I HATE it when people pronounce Anna's name wrong.

Hi, guys! I'm new here!
A few facts about me:
1. I've never been to WDW but I have been to DL five times
2. I love roller coasters and California Screamin' is the best
3. I am an Oregonian
4. Aladdin is my favorite classic Disney movie
5. Princess Anna is my favorite princess
6. I also love Doctor Who and Harry Potter
7. I HATE it when people pronounce Anna's name wrong.

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! We are going to get along well, mainly because I hate The Last Airbender for that exact reason! Oh, and by the way.......I'm ok with Capaldi......

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! We are going to get along well, mainly because I hate The Last Airbender for that exact reason! Oh, and by the way.......I'm ok with Capaldi......

For which reason? Never seen Last Airbender...
I'm not really keeping up on Doctor Who anymore, sadly. Once Clara came along, I kind of stopped.... I prefer the tenth Doctor anyway.
Thanks for the welcome! :)

For which reason? Never seen Last Airbender...
I'm not really keeping up on Doctor Who anymore, sadly. Once Clara came along, I kind of stopped.... I prefer the tenth Doctor anyway.
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Ok, one, in The Last Airbender movie, they mispronounced Aang and Sokka's names, and two, you have to watch Clara, she's the impossible girl, and has more role than you think. And technically, the Tenth is the Eleventh.......(Watch more)

Ok, one, in The Last Airbender movie, they mispronounced Aang and Sokka's names, and two, you have to watch Clara, she's the impossible girl, and has more role than you think. And technically, the Tenth is the Eleventh.......(Watch more)

Oh, I see.
I will, it's just not what it used to be, in my opinion. Still awesome though!
And the Doctors have different personalities even though they're technically the same person.

No, its not like that at all, I'm not talking about personality, I'm talking about order, you have to catch up.

Hi I'm Jack and here are some things about me because... well... why not?
1. I go to WDW like my life depends on it but have never been to DL or gone to universal.
2. I help plan the NE DISmeet for GKTW.
3. I like nerdy sci-fi things (Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly, etc.).
4. I'm a member of an FRC team (robots and stuff).
5. I love Alt-Rock.

Hi newbies! I'm Aubrey, but on here I go as Doodle or Bri. I am warning you, you will become obsessed with this website. :goodvibes

Hi I'm Jack and here are some things about me because... well... why not?
1. I go to WDW like my life depends on it but have never been to DL or gone to universal.
2. I help plan the NE DISmeet for GKTW.
3. I like nerdy sci-fi things (Star Trek, Doctor Who, Firefly, etc.).
4. I'm a member of an FRC team (robots and stuff).
5. I love Alt-Rock.

We are going to get along just fine..........but the real question is, which Doctor?

Hi! I'm new here, this is actually my first post. Here's some facts about me:
1) I'm 17 and I'm super excited to be graduating in less than 2 months!
2) I've lived in Canada my whole life, but I'm lucky enough to have been to Disneyland about 14 times and WDW 3 times!
3) My favourite Disney movies are Mulan, Beauty and the Beast (can you tell from my username?), Finding Nemo and now Frozen.
4) Belle will always be my favourite princess, but I also love Anna and Elsa.
5) I've only seen Up once, because I cried through pretty much the whole thing. But it's so good.
6) I collect Vinylmations.
7) Other than Disney, I love Doctor Who, Star Wars, BBC Sherlock, Taylor Swift, Parks and Recreation, and HIMYM.
8) I'm really excited right now because I'll be in Disneyland for my birthday in July, and it will be my first trip as an AP!

2) I've lived in Canada my whole life, but I'm lucky enough to have been to Disneyland about 14 times and WDW 3 times!
3) My favourite Disney movies are Mulan, Beauty and the Beast (can you tell from my username?), Finding Nemo and now Frozen.
5) I've only seen Up once, because I cried through pretty much the whole thing. But it's so good.
7) Other than Disney, I love Doctor Who, Star Wars, BBC Sherlock, Taylor Swift, Parks and Recreation, and HIMYM.
8) I'm really excited right now because I'll be in Disneyland for my birthday in July, and it will be my first trip as an AP!

We have to get you into Community......

Nice to meet you! I'm graduating in two weeks and five days and it cannot come soon enough! I also love most of the stuff you mentioned, we seem to have a lot in common...

Haha I actually watch Community too! I just wrote down my favourites. I think it isn't as good as it used to be, but still better than a lot of shows.

Did you see the last scene of the finale? Don't know what it's called, but they basically teased NBC with style.

Nice to meet you! I'm graduating in two weeks and five days and it cannot come soon enough! I also love most of the stuff you mentioned, we seem to have a lot in common...

Yeah, nice to meet you too! I know, I'm getting my dress for grad fitted this week and I'm super excited for everything!

Did you see the last scene of the finale? Don't know what it's called, but they basically teased NBC with style.

Yeah, I liked it! I just feel like the first ~2 seasons were so good, most episodes from there on out have been disappointing. Prime example would be the recent Dungeons and Dragons 2- the first one was so good, and this one was mediocre by the standards of any show.

Hi. I'm new here. Seriously though, it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post in this thread. :lmao: I'm Disney obsessed and look forward to getting to know you guys!

Hi. I'm new here. Seriously though, it took me like five minutes to figure out how to post in this thread. :lmao: I'm Disney obsessed and look forward to getting to know you guys!

Welcome!~~~~~! If you want, you can add words or pictures into a signature through your "User CP" page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter