• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi everyone, I'm Savi (no, that's not my real name, but it is my nickname and people do call me Savi irl), I'm 15, and I'm a girl. I play World of Warcraft, and I'm a freshman.

omg and anotherrr person my age
this is so exciting :D

i'm katie :D

Hi All.

My name is Desoza and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the information regarding disboards community.
Glad to join this site.

Hey Newbies I'm Sarah. i'll tell you some facts about me lol :)

I Love Disney And Justin Bieber
Turnin 13 on December 21
Next Trip to Florida December 9th
in the 7th grade
play almost every sport known to man

And yeah thats about it :)

Hello, I am Francesca! I have been to WDW twice (third time in December 09-January 10) and DLRP five times.

I love Doctor Who, SJA (Sarah Jane Adventures) and Torchwood.

My favourite movies are Aristocats, Lion King and Brother Bear.

My favourite books are Black Beauty and the Twilight Saga.

My favourite animal is a wolf and my favourite colour is blue.

When I grow up I want to be an actress and a writer.

Hello, I am Francesca! I have been to WDW twice (third time in December 09-January 10) and DLRP five times.

I love Doctor Who, SJA (Sarah Jane Adventures) and Torchwood.

My favourite movies are Aristocats, Lion King and Brother Bear.

My favourite books are Black Beauty and the Twilight Saga.

My favourite animal is a wolf and my favourite colour is blue.

When I grow up I want to be an actress and a writer.

Welcome to the DIS.

hey! i'm emma. i'm from london. i've been to WDW twice (third time next summer), and DLRP five times. just like francesca up there.^ :-) im really into photography. im taking it as a GCSE. im also into scuba diving. my favorite books are the kingdom keepers collection. my favorite colour is orange, and i love my dog, BOBBY.

Welcome everyone.

I've been to busy to log on, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.
I'm Jessica or Jess.
I live in Pa.
Age 14, almost 15.
Nice being back on again.

Me and my friends goofing off in the pub! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7oV6RegxE

Coolstorybro.jpg

hello i am aero and i am new on this forum site. i want to say thanks to the whole dis boards members for alloming me on this forum.

hey! i'm emma. i'm from london. i've been to WDW twice (third time next summer), and DLRP five times. just like francesca up there.^ :-) im really into photography. im taking it as a GCSE. im also into scuba diving. my favorite books are the kingdom keepers collection. my favorite colour is orange, and i love my dog, BOBBY.

Hey, I'm Sara :-)
I love the Kingdom Keepers collection too

I think I should reintroduce myself since I haven't been on here in a really long time. Well, at least CONSISTENTLY.

My name's Bianca uhh, I live in Chicago (CHITOWN REPRESENT!!). I'm 14 years old and a freshman in high school. ahhh, i play guitar & piano, i love listening to music; in particular, electronica/techno/dance, indie pop/rock, classic rock, old school punk, etc. I'm a concert junkie, I can't wait for Lollapalooza this summer!!!!! I went this past summer:-) i'm described as being real chill and easygoing, hippie-like etc. umm, i'm done?
hmmmmm, THAT IS ALL.

thought I'd reintroduce myself, I haven't really been on since summer cuz im busy with college and stuff.

I'm Kevin, 19, from Chicago, I love sports, I play drums, listen to rock and hip/hop, and like every Will Ferrell movie.

Hi there :)
I'm Alycia [uh-lee-sha] :)
My thanks for guiding me along the right path for 13 years go to God, Jesus & my family.
I tend to not enjoy mainstream subjects as much as older and antique things.
My life is a roller coaster, but I learn to grow from each experience. The simple moments of life are beautiful to me.
I enjoy school and learning, unlike most people I know :P
Stars fascinate me.
Music is indigenous to me; piano keys have been under my fingertips for seven years and guitar strings for two. Singing is something I've always enjoyed.
Athleticism is very important to me, and baseball games are one of my favorite places to be.
My dream is to become a screenwriter and storyboard artist at Pixar someday. Andrew Stanton is my role model; personality wise and career wise.
I laugh at ridiculous things, yet venerate philosophical conversations.
Get to know me well enough and you'll bring out my inner child ;)
I love my family immensely, and no matter what, I will always be my mom and dad's 'lovebug' :)

Disney is something very close to my heart. It's been with me through the good, the bad, and the plain ugly. It's helped my realize my dreams. It's helped me get through life. It's helped me to look at the magic in life. ♥
Can't wait to get involved in the boards!
Thanks for reading :)
~Alycia

Alycia Rêveur;34440289 said:
Hi there :)
I'm Alycia [uh-lee-sha] :)
My thanks for guiding me along the right path for 13 years go to God, Jesus & my family.
I tend to not enjoy mainstream subjects as much as older and antique things.
My life is a roller coaster, but I learn to grow from each experience. The simple moments of life are beautiful to me.
I enjoy school and learning, unlike most people I know :P
Stars fascinate me.
Music is indigenous to me; piano keys have been under my fingertips for seven years and guitar strings for two. Singing is something I've always enjoyed.
Athleticism is very important to me, and baseball games are one of my favorite places to be.
My dream is to become a screenwriter and storyboard artist at Pixar someday. Andrew Stanton is my role model; personality wise and career wise.
I laugh at ridiculous things, yet venerate philosophical conversations.
Get to know me well enough and you'll bring out my inner child ;)
I love my family immensely, and no matter what, I will always be my mom and dad's 'lovebug' :)

Disney is something very close to my heart. It's been with me through the good, the bad, and the plain ugly. It's helped my realize my dreams. It's helped me get through life. It's helped me to look at the magic in life. ♥
Can't wait to get involved in the boards!
Thanks for reading :)
~Alycia

that was deep brah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter