Intimate Wedding Meeting w/Coordinator

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Good evening, and happy halloween!

I booked my wedding date and place, and I'm still waiting to receive the rest of my paper work. I was just wondering if couples doing the intimate package have a meeting beforehand with their coordinator. I know there isn't as much to worry about, or so it seems, in comparison to a custom.

Thanks in advance,
VelvetGloves

I met with my coordinator but only because I already had a trip planned. I don't think it's necessary to plan a special trip to meet with your EM. I have Lynn McKitrick and she's very nice, I've also heard wonderful reports on her.

Good luck planning, when is your wedding?

My wedding is May 12, 2004. I've booked that date, but I'm still waiting for my contract to show up. It should get here any day now, and I can't wait! I went and looked at dresses today; it was so fun.

Anyway, thanks for the answer. I may visit my fiance's parents around Christmas, and I was considering hopping over to Disney since I would be pretty close for the visit. I just wasn't sure if they would want to take the time.

Thanks!
VelvetGloves

By the way, we did have a blast looking at dresses. She tried on quite a few and I must say how proud I am of her. She was stunning!I haven't figured out where she gets her good looks. =0)
Whitegloves AKA 'Mom'

Hi! We met with our coordinator before our intimate wedding - it really was good, to actually see the sites, especially since we were then still deciding on our reception location. That trip made up our minds for us.
And don't let them tell you they don't have the time to meet with you. They are your event planner, and you are spending money to have an event at Disney! If we were planning an event anywhere else, they would MAKE the time to meet with you, so just make sure that they know that you expect good customer service from them.
Good luck!
Heather W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter